The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Superior Iron man and possibly Hydra Cap... :whoo:

The thing I love about the former is that he really can be his own character. He won't be endaring like OUR Tony, who is an a$$hole in his own right. Dude is going to have a fukking ball if they let him lol

That is such a dope ass idea and is only going to make us miss RDJ more.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
they really running with the narrative that slave-master wanda is a poor victim :mjlol:
Bruh the only part I hate:dwillhuh:Brawd going full Karen wrecking the multi-verse and I see maaaad people in other comments on the internet like" YEA IT'S NOT FAIR!!!":dwillhuh:You crazy b*stards are justifying her enslaving an entire town while they were consciously aware of it??!:mindblown:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
side note, does Kang not tie into the Multiverse concept? Its like they built him up and wasn't him dying what split the timelines, but all the focus is on what Strange did
Ant Man 3 is his official introduction but there's a whole bunch of events that have been set up in phase 4. At least 5 major universal cataclysms have already been triggered so far with Dr. Strange being involved in two of them:russ::russ::russ::dead::dead:

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh the only part I hate:dwillhuh:Brawd going full Karen wrecking the multi-verse and I see maaaad people in other comments on the internet like" YEA IT'S NOT FAIR!!!":dwillhuh:You crazy b*stards are justifying her enslaving an entire town while they were consciously aware of it??!:mindblown:
Strange fukked up though by buying into Peter's wishes though

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Ant Man 3 is his official introduction but there's a whole bunch of events that have been set up in phase 4. At least 5 major universal cataclysms have already been triggered so far with Dr. Strange being involved in two of them:russ::russ::russ::dead::dead:

unless I remember incorrectly Loki made it seem like those events triggered the split of timelines? and I guess Strange events is what let everyone in?

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I remember when everybody hated Stark for accidently creating Ultron when all he wanted to do was create a suit of armor for the world.

And now we got Strange outchea fukking up entire universes and timelines on some "whoopsy!" shyt and everybody like, "Oh, there goes that Dr. Strange again!:heh:"

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
i mean this is the first time they really brought a top tier director to do a MCU film (well Chloe Zhao is probably the most acclaimed but she kind of blundered a bit with eternals) Sam understands comics....

:ehh:

Guillermo "The Spanish Peter Jackson" del Toro up next :banderas:

Imagine del Toro's version of Armorwars or Secret Wars or high-tech Kang :banderas:

the fights

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
unless I remember incorrectly Loki made it seem like those events triggered the split of timelines? and I guess Strange events is what let everyone in?
Loki was the first one that happened along with Wanda stealing the book, and the Eternals with Arishem giving Earth the:ufdup:Followed by Spider-Man wish fukkery and this film is about to tear everything down:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Kang is most likely coming because he's had enough of all the time stream breaking and universe hopping :mjlol::mjlol:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif
Back to IMAX for this Day One! #MARVELGANG

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
side note, does Kang not tie into the Multiverse concept? Its like they built him up and wasn't him dying what split the timelines, but all the focus is on what Strange did

The fun part is that we haven't even seen the version of Kang that can completely wreck shyt yet. The Kang in Loki was trying to warn everybody that the other version of him is a muthafukker, and he was the only one keeping him at bay. I got a nerd hard on just thinking about how Feige is gonna use the real Kang...

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

before good-Kang abdicated, Strange would have been pruned and the timeline shutdown I guess.

I don't think it is the spidey spell that let them in.

I think wanda tricks him into casting the wrong spell. the one with that book.