The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Daps
I would not be shocked if MCU decides to simply bring over the Fox XMen cast into their universe. MCU playing by their own rules.

i think some prolly would be, while majority gets recast

this is a theory people have had since wandavision, not a spoiler but i'll tag it in case

our MCU timeline is in a post-House Of M reality ... reason why no mutant existed is because Wanda at some point already willed them out of existence (meta explanation for why we, the audience, never seen them either)

this way they can fold in some of the Fox X characters (prolly the younger cast from the 1st class trilogy and Deadpool), while recasting other significant characters once the "new reality" is established by the end of this film :manny:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
i mean this is the first time they really brought a top tier director to do a MCU film (well Chloe Zhao is probably the most acclaimed but she kind of blundered a bit with eternals) Sam understands comics....

Ryan Coogler is up there, but he is still too Raw and young and only has done 3 films
Sam Raimi is also a huge fan of Dr Strange like he was with Spider-man. His style is all over this trailer too:wow:

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I been trynna tell folks

CB Movies like Spiderman and Dr Strange are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> “bu bu bu bu bu bu bu but it’s so REEEEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLLLL and grounded in REALITY” street level CB movies

Just so much more that can be done with them and they can go way outside the lines

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
I been trynna tell folks

CB Movies like Spiderman and Dr Strange are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> “bu bu bu bu bu bu bu but it’s so REEEEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLLLL and grounded in REALITY” street level CB movies

Just so much more that can be done with them and they can go way outside the lines
Facts. We see regular life shyt everyday. Show me some wild ass shyt ive never seen before!

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No she isn't. Beings like Mephisto, Chthon( who created the Darkhold in the first place) Galactus, Dr. Doom who's done far more than Wanda with his intelligence, Celestials, even beings like Dormmarmmu or Cytorrak are giving her the:ufdup:Sentry with the Void in the cut :whoa::damn::damn::damn::damn:
he who remains has to be up there too right, created the TVA and all that?

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
new poster

doctor-strange-in-the-multiverse-of-madness_poster_goldposter_com_4.jpg