The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FLh8c6OXsAEOKdk

are those Doom Bots in the lower 2nd to right panel?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
seems like it might be a scenario of Wanda having more raw power but Strange having a more diverse set of spells....i think if they fight in this film he has to be more strategic
Strange has to be strategic yes which is why there may be multiple Stranges in the film and also why Chavez is rolling with him. Wanda is whooping the multi-verse ass in this movie based on the trailer. The added issue is the Illuminatie has problems with Dr. Strange prior shenanigans :merchant:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Strange has to be strategic yes which is why there may be multiple Stranges in the film and also why Chavez is rolling with him. Wanda is whooping the multi-verse ass in this movie based on the trailer. The added issue is the Illuminatie has problems with Dr. Strange prior shenanigans :merchant:
makes me wonder if
They'll make him remember Peter Parker.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
makes me wonder if
They'll make him remember Peter Parker.
Either they do or he made an alteration and lied to Peter so he never forgot:jbhmm:High chance they'll remind him while giving the:ufdup:I'm sure the team time traveling in Endgame will cause him to unfortunately answer for that since he's the only one around:pachaha::damn::damn:

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean this is the first time they really brought a top tier director to do a MCU film (well Chloe Zhao is probably the most acclaimed but she kind of blundered a bit with eternals) Sam understands comics....

Ryan Coogler is up there, but he is still too Raw and young and only has done 3 films