The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The entire Illuminati intro and then how they went out like really quickly and gruesomely was another troll job by Feige, Ralph Boner part 2. lol
Oh you want mutants and J. Krasinski as Reed Richard?! Here you go. But not really. Hilarious.

Possibly….. the receipt from all these years of fake complaints and lies about “bu bu bu bu bu but the villains was weeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaakkk”

Fiegie gives them a strong villain and now them same niccas clutch they pearls lol

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Confused? That’s my line. I was initially confused from the jump and then I got the clarity needed.

The initial post on the twitter link had nothing to do with CGI.

Then when the conversation went to whether his powers or etc was used or not, we identified he stretches and per the evidence received we see he did stretch. That closed the case! Lol

With that said, you owe the defendant @AnonymityX1000, some daps and a rep
Oh wait i see what you're talking about now.

I said "he wasn't using his powers the entire time he was in the movie."

I meant that he wasn't doing the stretchy thing for 15 minutes straight. as in using powers every single second he was on screen. Not that he didn't do it at all.

My post was in response to dude talking about how he needed to be CGI'd the entire time as an excuse for not meeting Olsen at all while on set.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
a week has passed, and i'm pretty sure i straight hated this movie. outside of a crappy looking Illuminati sequence where each character looked like they filmed their part in 3 hours on seperate days, this movie has nothing that is sticking with me. shyt, Eternals had the Makkari sequences and the fight vs. Ikarus at the end. this has nothing. Zombie Strange floating up the mountain on demons maybe? nothing in the first act. the music fight is too bizarre for me to give a fukk... yeah, i think i hated this shyt

they threw 616 Baron Mordo in the bushes….

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
The entire Illuminati intro and then how they went out like really quickly and gruesomely was another troll job by Feige, Ralph Boner part 2. lol
Oh you want mutants and J. Krasinski as Reed Richard?! Here you go. But not really. Hilarious.
Reed's head popped.

There was a scene in the last universe where Strange found the other Strange in the busted universe. While they walked the streets, there was a red streak running around. That was definitely some sort of force or character. I think they'll save that for a future scene. Either Scarlet Witch or Strange's red cloak going to be back in that universe with some sort of time thing and might even crossover events in this movie Back to the Future style.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
they threw 616 Baron Mordo in the bushes….
not sure if you heard about the original open of this movie. this is a spoiler thread, so i'll just post it. apparently Mordo goes to find Wanda and she ends up cutting his head off. so 616 Mordo was basically Warriors 3'd, but i guess since they cut that open, they leave him open to a return now. pretty clear they didn't give a fukk about that character anymore. they left his post credit crusade to kill all sorcerers in the air, and the Illuminai Mordo was a clown. dude got dispatched of by... being in a tiny little ditch. he got completely sidelined so they can shove more Wanda up our ass.

i wonder where we'd be right now if Wandavision wasn't such a hit. and i wonder if people realize that it was solid, but was the first bit of MCU post-Covid and we were all desperate for any media, especially from Marvel, so it's overrated as fukk. Wanda has had too much of a come up, imo. i hope she goes away for 3-4 years, but i know goddamn well they think she's one of the 3 most important characers in the MCU now and we're gonna get 4 more projects with her and her bytch kids.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
not sure if you heard about the original open of this movie. this is a spoiler thread, so i'll just post it. apparently Mordo goes to find Wanda and she ends up cutting his head off. so 616 Mordo was basically Warriors 3'd, but i guess since they cut that open, they leave him open to a return now. pretty clear they didn't give a fukk about that character anymore. they left his post credit crusade to kill all sorcerers in the air, and the Illuminai Mordo was a clown. dude got dispatched of by... being in a tiny little ditch. he got completely sidelined so they can shove more Wanda up our ass.

i wonder where we'd be right now if Wandavision wasn't such a hit. and i wonder if people realize that it was solid, but was the first bit of MCU post-Covid and we were all desperate for any media, especially from Marvel, so it's overrated as fukk. Wanda has had too much of a come up, imo. i hope she goes away for 3-4 years, but i know goddamn well they think she's one of the 3 most important characers in the MCU now and we're gonna get 4 more projects with her and her bytch kids.
90% of spoiler talk is made up bullshyt, stop reading it. It is warping your mind. lol

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

damn wanda fan but lmao :dead::dead::dead::dead:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

- 616 Mordo probably wants Strange dead even more NOW. Being that his brother was killed in DS1, I expect Doctor Voodoo to want some smoke and maybe even team up with 616 Mordo to come after Strange, who is now corrupted by the darkhold in the next movie.

- Illuminati Mordo's life was spared being left in that ditch. Most importantly, this is a reality where the Scorcerer Supreme was able defeat Thanos without giving up the time stone. Meaning once he gets out of those cuffs, he may be able to rewind time to before Wanda came through and crushed the buildings which leaves 838's Wanda to be held accountable by every faction that the Illuminati represents.

The whole, superheros get together to decide if Wanda should be put down or not thing...is probably where that happens. She is not the Scarlet Witch (yet) and is quite a bit more vulnerable than 'our' Wanda. If they press her for some shyt she had no control over....

:francis:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
- 616 Mordo probably wants Strange dead even more NOW. Being that his brother was killed in DS1, I expect Doctor Voodoo to want some smoke and maybe even team up with 616 Mordo to come after Strange, who is now corrupted by the darkhold in the next movie.

- Illuminati Mordo's life was spared being left in that ditch. Most importantly, this is a reality where the Scorcerer Supreme was able defeat Thanos without giving up the time stone. Meaning once he gets out of those cuffs, he may be able to rewind time to before Wanda came through and crushed the buildings which leaves 838's Wanda to be held accountable by every faction that the Illuminati represents.

The whole, superheros get together to decide if Wanda should be put down or not thing...is probably where that happens. She is not the Scarlet Witch (yet) and is quite a bit more vulnerable than 'our' Wanda. If they press her for some shyt she had no control over....

:francis:

Disney ain't doing that shyt fam