The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I really wanted to wait to watch this but my mom spoiled an actor appearance for me and I fired up one of my sites and watched it.
Fc54XHx.png

I liked it when it actually looked like Raimi as directing it. Besides that I thought was cool.

Some of the movie just didn't work for me. Christine and Strange isn't believable, she was barely in the first one and I have no recollection of her. I still don't understand America Chavez and her powers. I hated every bit of the Illuminati scene. I hate that they went with Tumblr fan casting. Don't even get me started with that popular cartoon theme dropping.

Besides that, Wanda is the best villain they've had and was easily the best part of this whole movie.

pretty much feel the same way but got over it. I just hope they don't take the other aspects of the fans dream fantastic four movie that people were pitching with this casting

Conz

Superstar
Daps
a week has passed, and i'm pretty sure i straight hated this movie. outside of a crappy looking Illuminati sequence where each character looked like they filmed their part in 3 hours on seperate days, this movie has nothing that is sticking with me. shyt, Eternals had the Makkari sequences and the fight vs. Ikarus at the end. this has nothing. Zombie Strange floating up the mountain on demons maybe? nothing in the first act. the music fight is too bizarre for me to give a fukk... yeah, i think i hated this shyt

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
There's one line in this movie about incursions saying when one universe collides with another either both or one is destroyed. That's how mutants are getting to the MCU and it is going to take years.

Naw breh. Mutants already exist in the MCU.

They will be handled like The Eternals, the Mandarin/Ten Ring and Namor and The Atlanteans as in groups who have always been in the mcu but as a secret society.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Naw breh. Mutants already exist in the MCU.

They will be handled like The Eternals, the Mandarin/Ten Ring and Namor and The Atlanteans as in groups who have always been in the mcu but as a secret society.

We haven't seen vampires, werewolves or mermaids in the MCU either, but they exist.

So yes mutants exist in the MCU, not the X-men though. I don't think we're getting reboot X-men that are native to the 616. Those specific mutants have to come from somewhere.

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
a week has passed, and i'm pretty sure i straight hated this movie. outside of a crappy looking Illuminati sequence where each character looked like they filmed their part in 3 hours on seperate days, this movie has nothing that is sticking with me. shyt, Eternals had the Makkari sequences and the fight vs. Ikarus at the end. this has nothing. Zombie Strange floating up the mountain on demons maybe? nothing in the first act. the music fight is too bizarre for me to give a fukk... yeah, i think i hated this shyt
Kind of with you…didn’t hate it but didn’t stick with me. I really thought it was gonna be one my favorite movies of the year..but so far the most fun I’ve had the movies this year is Lost City. Maybe I’m just burned out.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How they just one shot the Darkhold and book of Vishanti like they some barnes & noble bargain bin books smh. Plus why is strange still wearing the eye of agamotto if the time stone is gone. In the MCU it was the stone but he used it to try to open the door? Im confused.

Besides that it was a solid movie. With the way the illuminati was used i wish it was kept secret to surpress all the crazy fan theories but i guess they gotta sell tickets. Im convinced now that most easter eggs in these movies are promotions to have fans buy other media instead of actually being relevant

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Proof that they are doing too much with the cgi. Movies are gonna age as well as the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy.

How do you do Mr. Fantastics powers without CGI? Or Magic for that matter?

Also, that’s not relevant to the twitter post so inconclusive my friend and the court will throw that take out!! Lol