The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
90% of spoiler talk is made up bullshyt, stop reading it. It is warping your mind. lol
it was literally cut from the film. that was part of the movie.

i didn't buy all the cameo shyt. and the fact that Tom Cruise being there for 45 seconds didn't ruin the movie for me. the movie ruined the movie for me. my expectations were super high, but not b/c of crap like that, b/c i liked the first one and thought this would a wildly ambitious and fun movie, and i didn't feel it reall was in the end. there were endless possibilities and i didn't ultimately think the script was great, and they didn't deliver. i also think Raimi's style is dated as fukk at this point.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
it was literally cut from the film. that was part of the movie.

i didn't buy all the cameo shyt. and the fact that Tom Cruise being there for 45 seconds didn't ruin the movie for me. the movie ruined the movie for me. my expectations were super high, but not b/c of crap like that, b/c i liked the first one and thought this would a wildly ambitious and fun movie, and i didn't feel it reall was in the end. there were endless possibilities and i didn't ultimately think the script was great, and they didn't deliver. i also think Raimi's style is dated as fukk at this point.
Um if it was cut it's absolutely not part of the movie. lol But you read about it and now you feel cheated.
It's a 2 hour movie they can't deliver 'endless possibilities'. You don't have to like the movie but you said it yourself you had super high expectations. I got a feeling those expectations come from learning about what could possibly be in the movie.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Um if it was cut it's absolutely not part of the movie. lol But you read about it and now you feel cheated.
It's a 2 hour movie they can't deliver 'endless possibilities'. You don't have to like the movie but you said it yourself you had super high expectations. I got a feeling those expectations come from learning about what could possibly be in the movie.
the movie called "Multiverse of Madness" that is a sequel to the most "trippy" Marvel movie starring the guy who is basically the new central figure of the MCU? yeah, i expected a lot, and almost none of that came from the ***** dipshyts who had guys named "MarvelBallLicker21" on twitter cumming over the prospect of Lou Ferigno's Hulk showing up and... doing something?

the multiverse comes from 1 45 second sequence we saw in every trailer, some shytty ribbon monster void, NYC with trees! and then some evil mountain. dammmmn, that shyt was "madness!!!" all those universes. nothing in this movie was even half as good as the scene when the Ancient One sends Strange on his trip. or the buildings folding fight, or the astril plane hospital fight. Strange 1 is so much better. looked better too. what the hell is even the standout of this movie other than the Illuminati fodder which took place in a big grey nothing room with a bunch of actors who were never even on set together. i didn't need an article to tell me that whole sequence was edited together with green screens and chewing gum.

and they could have done "endless possibilities" we could have easily fit in more Sliders-like universes, even if quickly. shyt the montage wasn't even that cool. Yo, they're paint for a half second, "incredible visuals."

this movie fukkin sucks

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
the movie called "Multiverse of Madness" that is a sequel to the most "trippy" Marvel movie starring the guy who is basically the new central figure of the MCU? yeah, i expected a lot, and almost none of that came from the ***** dipshyts who had guys named "MarvelBallLicker21" on twitter cumming over the prospect of Lou Ferigno's Hulk showing up and... doing something?

the multiverse comes from 1 45 second sequence we saw in every trailer, some shytty ribbon monster void, NYC with trees! and then some evil mountain. dammmmn, that shyt was "madness!!!" all those universes. nothing in this movie was even half as good as the scene when the Ancient One sends Strange on his trip. or the buildings folding fight, or the astril plane hospital fight. Strange 1 is so much better. looked better too. what the hell is even the standout of this movie other than the Illuminati fodder which took place in a big grey nothing room with a bunch of actors who were never even on set together. i didn't need an article to tell me that whole sequence was edited together with green screens and chewing gum.

and they could have done "endless possibilities" we could have easily fit in more Sliders-like universes, even if quickly. shyt the montage wasn't even that cool. Yo, they're paint for a half second, "incredible visuals."

this movie fukkin sucks
Like I said you don't have to like it but it's obvious you did a lot of research on the possibilities beforehand. Don't, it will improve your experience.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Like I said you don't have to like it but it's obvious you did a lot of research on the possibilities beforehand. Don't, it will improve your experience.
ehhhh, i've read about a lot of the previous movies and enjoyed almost all of them.

this one just boasted from the title down. they also played it up as basically an event movie, and it did nothing. Shoulda been called "Doctor Strange in Wandavision 2: No Vision." worried Antman 3 will have like 20 minutes of decent quatum realm stuff and not live up to the "mania" of it all now, b/c the title of this movie is bullshyt.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
ehhhh, i've read about a lot of the previous movies and enjoyed almost all of them.

this one just boasted from the title down. they also played it up as basically an event movie, and it did nothing. Shoulda been called "Doctor Strange in Wandavision 2: No Vision." worried Antman 3 will have like 20 minutes of decent quatum realm stuff and not live up to the "mania" of it all now, b/c the title of this movie is bullshyt.
I bet you are still upset Age of Ultron was like a week? lol

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
I loved the first movie but this was ehh

Hated the storyline and all this multiverse shyt

Next thing you know there's going to be a Terminator traveling through one

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I bet you are still upset Age of Ultron was like a week? lol
never thought about that until you said it, so sure, throw it on the pile. that was probably the most disappointing MCU prior to this one. I'm noticing they have a common denominator.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
What you wrote was dope but I don't see them doing something like that

Reasons why I think we'll get something along those lines:

- They are rolling out a roster for a Midnight sons saga with Moon Knight, Werewolf by night, Ghostrider ect...Cucumberbytch is probbaly going to want to move on from the MCU at some point, bringing Voodoo in as a new, young, black Scorcerer Supreme would be right in line with their program.

- Elizibeth Olsen denied the rumors about plans for a solo movie centered around Wanda, but if there is any truth to that, I don't think can build a story around 'our' Wanda. Even if she is still alive, she's hopeless. I would think showing the aftermath of what happened in 838 gives you much more oportunity for a house of M or childrens crusade storyline.

Thinking wishfully of course.