The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
How do you do Mr. Fantastics powers without CGI? Or Magic for that matter?

Also, that’s not relevant to the twitter post so inconclusive my friend and the court will throw that take out!! Lol
He wasn't using his powers the entire time he was in the movie, and yet still was never on set the same time as people in the same scenes.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He wasn't using his powers the entire time he was in the movie, and yet still was never on set the same time as people in the same scenes.
They made this movie during a pandemic and he was on screen what 5 minutes? I doubt him being there or not will make or break the movie for the majority.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They made this movie during a pandemic and he was on screen what 5 minutes? I doubt him being there or not will make or break the movie for the majority.
My point still stands, but i'm curious as to why you are defending the overuse of green screens? You prefer them not using practical effects when they can?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
My point still stands, but i'm curious as to why you are defending the overuse of green screens? You prefer them not using practical effects when they can?
Yeah, I don't care. It's obviously fake if the approximation of the desired effect is achieved I am happy. It looking as real as possible is not a requirement.
Old movies whose effects are dated and look terrible by today's standards I can still enjoy. How about you?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yeah, I don't care. It's obviously fake if the approximation of the desired effect is achieved I am happy. It looking as real as possible is not a requirement.
Old movies whose effects are dated and look terrible by today's standards I can still enjoy. How about you?
Depends on how prevalent the effects are. Attack of Clones is unwatchable to me now. T2 and Jurassic Park are still very enjoyable.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Again….. maybe I need to reread what Reeds powers are.

I know he stretches and is smart, but can he fly? Run fast? Shoot lasers? Teleport? Manipulate matter? Use magic? Or etc

Conz

Superstar
Daps
when is this site gonna work properly again? i wanna keep shytting on this movie but it takes too long to load threads

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
problem with this movie is that it's collapsing under the weight of the MCU
1. Vision still alive but nobody seems to care about him
2. Strange can already travel through universes--what's the point of America's existence
3. If wanda can manipulate minds--she could've gained control of her america's mind and then taught her how to use her powers to send her to a universe where another version of wanda is sick and dying of a disease, then taking over and disposing of the body so it looks like she miraculously recovered. Then sending America to a universe where her parents still live
4. Strange could've convinced Wanda to let him train America so she can learn to control her power
5.The illuminati supposed to be extremely powerful and they all got murked relatively easily.
6. Everyone pretending that the events in Loki never happened? If they're fukking with different dimensions that TVA should show up since that means they could also be crossing over into alternate dimensions that exist as a result of time fukkery.
7.Same thing about vision but with quicksilver. She's obsessed with kids that she made up and could've easily just made up again this time with her more powerful magic vs real people that actually lived.

Just a lot of stuff that already exists in the MCU from the shows and movies that end up having to be ignored or swept under the rug

Vison doesn’t fukk with her and it ain’t the same vision

Strange can not travel like that. The other strange literally had to use the dark hold to get into contact with the other strange

Wanda explained how she wanted it all, she said what if her kids got sick, it would have had to be a cure in one of infinite timelines, so she wanted that ability for herself

They probably know Wanda from they universe and don’t understand that this version is the scarlet witch and is on another level

It’s like someone coming into mcu timeline when and all the avengers lining, in they minds it’s no way this person can beat us, all the shyt we beat, no way this one being gonna whoop us

The tva is gone. That’s the only way this shyt could happen. Silve killing he who remains

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i'm confused, did you think i disagreed with his powers or something?

Confused? That’s my line. I was initially confused from the jump and then I got the clarity needed.

The initial post on the twitter link had nothing to do with CGI.

Then when the conversation went to whether his powers or etc was used or not, we identified he stretches and per the evidence received we see he did stretch. That closed the case! Lol

With that said, you owe the defendant @AnonymityX1000, some daps and a rep

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Confused? That’s my line. I was initially confused from the jump and then I got the clarity needed.

The initial post on the twitter link had nothing to do with CGI.

Then when the conversation went to whether his powers or etc was used or not, we identified he stretches and per the evidence received we see he did stretch. That closed the case! Lol

With that said, you owe the defendant @ AnonymityX1000, some daps and a rep
Ok then

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The entire Illuminati intro and then how they went out like really quickly and gruesomely was another troll job by Feige, Ralph Boner part 2. lol
Oh you want mutants and J. Krasinski as Reed Richard?! Here you go. But not really. Hilarious.