The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Wanda didn’t even know the Darkhold existed when she enslaved an entire town.
“The hex was the easy part, the lies were the problem”. She knew exactly what she was doing, and was lying about it.

Character development? Every scene Wanda has ever been in has been clearly leading to her being a villain…then she got an entire show dedicated to her being a villain. There have been few others that have had more character development then her. She was evil in WandaVision, and more evil now.

address what the poster said or don't quote.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can someone tell me if this movie is good (without spoilers)?

I suspect it's a lot of violence and probably visually beautiful, but I'm guessing the story is not that great. Just my impressions from the little I've seen online.
Movies like this tend to be the classic revenge narrative but I really hope I'm wrong. Is this just a viking version of Gangs of New York?

Yes my post is ignorant, that's why I'm asking from anyone who has seen it.
Thanks

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Finally saw this piff, had to wait a whole week since the RPX seats I wanted filled up quick :stopitslime:

Loved every second of this because they finally went hard with Wanda even though her reasons for doing so was flimsy as hell. They kind a rehashed Wandavision and them damn kids...but whatever, she finally crazy af like she 'sposed to be :mjlol::yeshrug:

I didn't like the costume party Illuminati and Blackbolt looked absolutely ridiculous :russ:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I really wanted to wait to watch this but my mom spoiled an actor appearance for me and I fired up one of my sites and watched it.
Fc54XHx.png

I liked it when it actually looked like Raimi as directing it. Besides that I thought was cool.

Some of the movie just didn't work for me. Christine and Strange isn't believable, she was barely in the first one and I have no recollection of her. I still don't understand America Chavez and her powers. I hated every bit of the Illuminati scene. I hate that they went with Tumblr fan casting. Don't even get me started with that popular cartoon theme dropping.

Besides that, Wanda is the best villain they've had and was easily the best part of this whole movie.

Nah I really hated that yellow soapbox they put Picard in