The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

hjnm

All Star
Daps
Yea…. I’m pretty sure the scene in the diner was shot after Spiderman:russ:

I am curious were the cameo scenes added later or before reshoots

I think those were might have been planned but you can also tell that none of them are in the room together.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think a lot of people are forgetting that the whole "plan" aspect back in the beginning of the MCU was just easter eggs. Shield, Thanos, etc....those things were thrown in as extras by the director because they thought it would be cool. Hell there wasnt even an MCU to begin with, they just decided to make an Iron Man movie to see how it did since they didnt have access to the X-Men, F4, or Spiderman.

There were so many retcons done that people now just take as a supreme plan. For example the tesseract was not always an infinity stone and Loki's scepter wasnt planned to have the mind stone. It was forced in there after they realized this thing was taking off and they could do the Infinity Stone story.

I dont understand how its so hard to just watch a movie for what it is. If the most enjoyable part of a movie is the 15 second post credit scene to allude to something else then you aer better off spending your money elsewhere. You can youtube that shyt. :heh:

Yeah people act like the MCU had some supreme plan from the jump when they've been always been winging it and adjusting. Hulk was supposed to be a TV show on ABC and Inhumans a movie. They tried to make Agents of Shield and the Netflix shows canon, then pretended like that was never the plan.

Actually…… respectfully none of the bold is true.

So coincidentally speaking of YouTube :mjlol:

I like been watching this series “It Was A shyt Show” documenting the history of several franchises. And I’m now on the Ironman/MCU one.

Fiegie and co when they started brainstorming up the MCU back in like 04-05 they been decided they wanted to do a universe type thing. The thing that just surprised me is they really wanted Cap to be the first, but Ironman was decided overall.

April of 2006 at Comicon they announced Cap, Thor, Ironman, and at the time Nick Fury. And also at the time Antman to be directed by Edger Wright

Ironman didn’t drop until 2008.

So no, there was always a plan and there are too many records on file about them planning deep into their phases. They may pivot from time to time…. But everything is planned so far out they always made or make the adjustments accordingly. Also for the most part everything they announced has dropped one way or another

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Fiegie hinted The Avengers in 2006 before Ironman was even started production

Like RDJ wasn’t even casted as Stark till Sept of that same year:russ:

You can’t say there was no plan or they was winging it:mjlol:

they were winging the "Infinity Saga" and had to recon gem history when they decided that was what Thanos wanted.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
they were winging the "Infinity Saga" and had to recon gem history when they decided that was what Thanos wanted.

Where do you get that from?

Cuz all reports always said different. Yes they tweaked things here and there from time to time as people rotated in and out (Ala directors) or as they got new properties/partnerships/Disney+/Etc but that’s about it.

From different producers, directors, and even actors…. They literally said in the Marvel headquarters there is a room with a long scroll that shows the MCU.

Them planning out is literally why or how certain guys be getting or signing these 6-9 picture deals

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He IS Reed Richards as far as I'm concerned.

I can't wait till they get the ball rolling on the FF movie. I've never been interested in the F4 movie but after seeing mans on screen in the suit, I'm ready :wow:
That's the only thing I don't get with the multiverses... When they eventually bring the mutants over, will they be the same characters as their MCU versions... Will we get a whole other mutant universe and they cross over... Or will they will give us MCU versions...

Cause he was definitely Reed

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Solid film. Was really hoping for more Earth jumping, so I was letdown there. :ld:

Was wondering who was gonna be part of the MCU Illuminati. Didn't care for Captain Carter or Marvel since they're not really "intelligent" comic characters. I get Marvel since she's the one traveling through space, so she can identify threats and such. But man, I went from :ooh: to :mjlol:. Grand opening, grand closing. :dead:

I'm sure Jim Halpert will return. I hope Disney brings back Macvoy as X.

Living Tribunal cameo. :ohhh:

I've been reading comic books for a decade, read thousands of pages, and had no fukkin clue who Theorn was. :mjlol:

So Hickman's Secret Wars is the next big event? From what I'm gathering it looks like Kang will be the baddie instead of
Doom
. I don't care for Kang, so :shaq2:

Last edited:

hjnm

All Star
Daps
Actually…… respectfully none of the bold is true.

So coincidentally speaking of YouTube :mjlol:

I like been watching this series “It Was A shyt Show” documenting the history of several franchises. And I’m now on the Ironman/MCU one.

Fiegie and co when they started brainstorming up the MCU back in like 04-05 they been decided they wanted to do a universe type thing. The thing that just surprised me is they really wanted Cap to be the first, but Ironman was decided overall.

April of 2006 at Comicon they announced Cap, Thor, Ironman, and at the time Nick Fury. And also at the time Antman to be directed by Edger Wright

Ironman didn’t drop until 2008.

So no, there was always a plan and there are too many records on file about them planning deep into their phases. They may pivot from time to time…. But everything is planned so far out they always made or make the adjustments accordingly. Also for the most part everything they announced has dropped one way or another

I meant they haven't followed dogmatic path, they've made "plans" but alot of those have been adjusted ..Edgar Wright's initial version of Ant-Man wasn't even part of the MCU. Disney Plus too changes things for them since they have to make more content for them, much of which they never really planned for in 2005 or even 2015.