The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How could wanda not fukk up thanos if she was this powerful.

Her *fredo smiley* moments were the most frightening shyt ever in the marvel movies.

She’s been unsure of herself and holding back since she debuted.

But in this movie after everything’s she been through and all she’s lost….. she had NOTHING ELSE to lose and NO MORE fukkS to give

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
it's beginning to become more clear to me that the x-men might actually take place in a different universe but will have an all-new cast
then have them be one of the opposing focus for the beginning of secret wars

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it's leading up to secret wars
secret wars is very hard for the average audience member to understand so they have to sprinkle the concepts in each film
Loki, Ant-man deal with the time travel part of it
Wandavision, Dr.Strange deal with the mutliverse part of it
Captain Marvel, Fantastic Four, Guardians, eternals deal with the cosmic part
the other films are building up the characters that will participate in it

Ant-Man 3 will be the thing that caps off this phase 4 and you'll see why
then fantastic four and x-men will begin phase 5

I feel like they will go with the 2015 comic version of secret wars instead of the OG for inspiration. Instead of God Emperor Doom its Kang but still leave in Dr Strange being the sheriff of Battleworld :russ: & etc.

X-men could honestly be its own entire phase of movies they still have not done X-cutioners Song, Fatal attractions, Onslaught saga etc in any film or tv show.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Phoenix is a planet killer. Wanda is a reality warper. Two very different skillsets. If Phoenix decides to obliterate all life on the planet and then fly off into space, aint nothing Wanda can do with that.

So you saying Phoenix washes Scarlet Witch?:ohhh:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Just finished.

i know alt right cacs gonna be mad at this. A Mexican female superhero with two moms named America??? :wow:

Movie was dope although the ending felt kinda abrupt. Dopest part was Wanda catching actual bodies. :banderas:

Now time to read through the thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Just finished.

i know alt right cacs gonna be mad at this. A Mexican female superhero with two moms named America??? :wow:

Movie was dope although the ending felt kinda abrupt. Dopest part was Wanda catching actual bodies. :banderas:

Now time to read through the thread
Enjoy:sas2:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I think a lot of people are forgetting that the whole "plan" aspect back in the beginning of the MCU was just easter eggs. Shield, Thanos, etc....those things were thrown in as extras by the director because they thought it would be cool. Hell there wasnt even an MCU to begin with, they just decided to make an Iron Man movie to see how it did since they didnt have access to the X-Men, F4, or Spiderman.

There were so many retcons done that people now just take as a supreme plan. For example the tesseract was not always an infinity stone and Loki's scepter wasnt planned to have the mind stone. It was forced in there after they realized this thing was taking off and they could do the Infinity Stone story.

I dont understand how its so hard to just watch a movie for what it is. If the most enjoyable part of a movie is the 15 second post credit scene to allude to something else then you aer better off spending your money elsewhere. You can youtube that shyt. :heh:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
And for the record, all of these social media fukk nikkas with their bullshyt theories, fake spoilers and wack ass opinions just to get likes, subscribers and followers are ducking up the game. It started with Wandavision and hasn’t stopped ever since. I never saw this movie as some massive Infinity war/End Game level event. It’s one gotdamn movie. :mindblown: everybody is fukking up the hype all for the sake of being first. :snoop:

Facts. That’s why I stopped watching trailers and all the speculation vids. I came into this movie with a blank slate and no expectations