Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Wanda has quotables just like Thanos!

"Is their mother still alive?":demonic:

"Yes":ohhh:

"Then they'll still have someone to look after them." :demonic::smugbiden:

"If you don't agree it won't be Wanda showing up, it will be the Scarlet Witch":demonic:

but damn this movie was a lot to unpack from this small showing. I’m glad they added America in because it help make the story flow little smoothly.
Overall I can’t wait till this drops on Disney plus so I can watch it again :ehh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wanda has quotables just like Thanos!

but damn this movie was a lot to unpack from this small showing. I’m glad they added America in because it help make the story flow little smoothly.
Overall I can’t wait till this drops on Disney plus so I can watch it again :ehh:

Yes I’m surprised more people ain’t talking bout it..

Wanda had quotables for days.

That discussion in her reality alone with Strange was packed with them

shyt thought should’ve brought her to face Hela….. maybe Asguard would still be here

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry Charlie lol

What about it do you hate specifically though? I already know there are some people who will auto-hate the POX storyline but truthfully, that would be a seamless transition from X-men 97 to the sacred timeline.

that mutants were always around, and mostly the idea that we’re not getting live action x men again, meaning the Fox universe would be the last example :hhh:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
that mutants were always around, and mostly the idea that we’re not getting live action x men again, meaning the Fox universe would be the last example :hhh:

Nah breh in the scenario I laid out, X-men 97 will cross over into live action, eventually. Meaning instead of creating a seperate batch of X-men in need of their own origins within the MCU, just cast live action versions of the X-men franchise that got it right. The Xavier in this movie is a prime example of what I mean. He was much more similar to the one from the animated series than the Fox-verse.

As for mutants always being around...Namor is in black panther, there is a whole society of merfolk that nobody has seen in present day, he exists, he's a mutant. Vampires, werewolves, monsters, mutates (like Hulk) can all be explained by devient genetics due to tampering by the celestials. This makes The Eternals an essential watch. Even stories of legends like Hercules, messianic figures, anybody in human history depicted as having god like powers can all stem back to the hidden potential in the human genome to evolve.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
you can google all these characters. and they don't need to explain every god damn thing to yall. and like i just said, yall want explanation then yall don't watch the explanation. complaining about this version of Peggy Carter when you didn't watch What If. :mjlol: What If also explained the Dr Strange with 3 eyes.

Dude, I was agreeing (disagreeing with the poster I quoted) that they DON'T need to explain ish. He said they needed to explain Captain Carter. My rebuttal was that if they needed to explain where she came from, why not the others...and where does it stop? I read comics. I fully understand, and I said that it was irrelevant where or how she came to be. You are agreeing with my post that you quoted.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Wanda shouldn't have been the main villain
Should have fleshed out Stranges villains more

Movie was packed, wasn’t enough time to introduce yet another villain/character that needed screen time. You run into the Dark Knight Returns scenario where it feels forced and detracts from the overall movie.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Movie was packed, wasn’t enough time to introduce yet another villain/character that needed screen time. You run into the Dark Knight scenario where it feels forced and detracts from the overall movie.
All those things could have been avoided