The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Yep it was trash and nothing but a Disney Okie-doke.

And yes MBJ was awful.

T'Challa stops and kills a black man (his own damn cousin) trying to use his technology to uplift black people globally meanwhile he let's an agent of White America's Central Intelligence Agency into his country, revives him from the dead and shows him his technology and lets him use it?:mjlol:

And people tried to tell me that garbage was even remotely good? :mjlol:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
`
This is different because the Illuminati were not the main heroes in this movie going against Wanda. We saw Strange fight Wanda and lose which is good. Wanda killing Peggy and Maria was fine also because we already have a history with them. But it’s cannon now that the first time we see Reed Richards and Xavier in the MCU they get killed in seconds without really using their powers. You will yadda yadda it away but I think Marvel started those future franchises in a hole because of what they did to Reed and Xavier in this movie.

:dwillhuh:

That makes zero sense.

It was made clear that these were not going to be the main versions of these characters in the saced timeline as it were.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It just dawned on me like how some of the same few folks complaining about how Wanda washed the Illuminati and how much stronger they should’ve been.

Reminds of earlier MCU movies where some were complaining (and some are the same folks now) that the VILLAINS were too weak and the hero’s easily washed them.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: Damn man what do y’all really want?:russ:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
:laff: so in 616 the book is just a copy of carvings in a temple….

…but in EVERY other reality its the book…only the book

It's easier to get a copy of the darkhold than it is to get into the temples. You get rid of the books, you have lessened the chances of anybody outside of Wanda's power level to make it to the temples and leave with the spells alive to transcribe or create more copies.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Has it occurred to everyone that maybe Tom Cruise didn’t want to do it?:russ:

Or couldn’t fit time in for this movie in his schedule?

Niccad act like he ain’t a busy man

OR

They realized how dumb it would be to make a Tom Cruise, Superior Iron man varient cannon fodder. There is sooooooooo much more potential with the cameo than any we've seen that made the cut.

There were also rumors of Hydra Cap making an appearance but again..that's a big deal, too big for this movie, as is Superior Iron man.

I think maybe they shot something but decided to not to blow their load.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Why tho? Because every youtube/comic book site said so? Marvel never said so . They named the movie the Multiverse of madness and people just ran wild with the theories

Let's forget the name of the movie, let's say we saw this raw while being blind to.cameos and trailers...we all would've agreed this was a crazy Multiversal movie. Everything would've surprised us.

We knew too much, that's what ruined it for a lot of ppl

The multiverse was always coming...and the cameos were weak.

This movie had extensive reshoors...they missed the opportunity

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
you mean like Wanda playing a massive part in a Strange movie? :dead:

Wanda and Strange didn't team up.

She was the villain.

He should have teamed up with someone from the multiverse who the audience could connect with.

No one cheered in the audience until they saw Professor....and that was expected

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Drag me to hell is trending because of this film
I loved that movie :wow:
tenor.gif

It's a much better film than Dr. Strange MOM too, I might add.