The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Are we still pretending like Black Panther was top-tier? MBJ ruined that movie. And the CG was pure babbage.

Yep it was trash and nothing but a Disney Okie-doke.

And yes MBJ was awful.

T'Challa stops and kills a black man (his own damn cousin) trying to use his technology to uplift black people globally meanwhile he let's an agent of White America's Central Intelligence Agency into his country, revives him from the dead and shows him his technology and lets him use it?:mjlol:

And people tried to tell me that garbage was even remotely good? :mjlol:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They should have had a A list cameo similar yo how they did Hulk in Thor 3.

Have that character team up the entire movie and then they part ways.

Movie dropped the ball on that aspect....and the post credit scenes were duds

you mean like Wanda playing a massive part in a Strange movie? :dead:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Why do y'all think Kang is meant to be this big villain? :mjlol:

When has the architect, Kevin Feige, said as much? :mjlol:

It's gonna be funny when Kang only ends up appearing in Ant Man 3 and maybe Loki season 2:mjlol:.
Kang IS the next big threat but they're trying to build to him

The problem is that it's easier to comprehend Thanos as the big threat

Kang is doing things that will bring the entire MCU into question. Everything that has taken place at this point...we don't even know if it's happenstance or Kang.

Everything we know at this point could have been Kang trying to manipulate the timestream in order to erase the Avengers from existence because he knows at the end of the day damn near everyone worth talking about is an Avenger and the only thing that can stop him is The Avengers.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It just dawned on me like how some of the same few folks complaining about how Wanda washed the Illuminati and how much stronger they should’ve been.

Reminds of earlier MCU movies where some were complaining (and some are the same folks now) that the VILLAINS were too weak and the hero’s easily washed them.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: Damn man what do y’all really want?:russ:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
The mistake of the movie is not putting more of an emphasis on the cameos....and should have chosen better cameos

Why tho? Because every youtube/comic book site said so? Marvel never said so . They named the movie the Multiverse of madness and people just ran wild with the theories

Let's forget the name of the movie, let's say we saw this raw while being blind to.cameos and trailers...we all would've agreed this was a crazy Multiversal movie. Everything would've surprised us.

We knew too much, that's what ruined it for a lot of ppl

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
It just dawned on me like how some of the same few folks complaining about how Wanda washed the Illuminati and how much stronger they should’ve been.

Reminds of earlier MCU movies where some were complaining (and some are the same folks now) that the VILLAINS were too weak and the hero’s easily washed them.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: Damn man what do y’all really want?:russ:
This is different because the Illuminati were not the main heroes in this movie going against Wanda. We saw Strange fight Wanda and lose which is good. Wanda killing Peggy and Maria was fine also because we already have a history with them. But it’s cannon now that the first time we see Reed Richards and Xavier in the MCU they get killed in seconds without really using their powers. You will yadda yadda it away but I think Marvel started those future franchises in a hole because of what they did to Reed and Xavier in this movie.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Why tho? Because every youtube/comic book site said so? Marvel never said so . They named the movie the Multiverse of madness and people just ran wild with the theories

Let's forget the name of the movie, let's say we saw this raw while being blind to.cameos and trailers...we all would've agreed this was a crazy Multiversal movie. Everything would've surprised us.

We knew too much, that's what ruined it for a lot of ppl

The screenplay needed more room to breathe. CGI could have been better.

Marvel needs to ....

stop with the throw-away characters and stop with giving out super-powers like candy.
S*****'s powers in .. were unearned.
They have to be careful because they don't want to cheapen "superpowers" overmuch.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This is different because the Illuminati were not the main heroes in this movie going against Wanda. We saw Strange fight Wanda and lose which is good. Wanda killing Peggy and Maria was fine also because we already have a history with them. But it’s cannon now that the first time we see Reed Richards and Xavier in the MCU they get killed in seconds without really using their powers. You will yadda yadda it away but I think Marvel started those future franchises in a hole because of what they did to Reed and Xavier in this movie.

I hear you and it’s not Yada Yada…. No one gonna care about that in a year from now yet alone by the time these movies come out.

This is where I think you’re kinda overthinking this situation, respectfully

There is no hole and no one is walking out this movie like “damn I don’t wanna see F4 or X-Men anymore”

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
The screenplay needed more room to breathe. CGI could have been better.

Marvel needs to ....

stop with the throw-away characters and stop with giving out super-powers like candy.
S*****'s powers in .. were unearned.
They have to be careful because they don't want to cheapen "superpowers" overmuch.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Yep it was trash and nothing but a Disney Okie-doke.

And yes MBJ was awful.

T'Challa stops and kills a black man (his own damn cousin) trying to use his technology to uplift black people globally meanwhile he let's an agent of White America's Central Intelligence Agency into his country, revives him from the dead and shows him his technology and lets him use it?:mjlol:

And people tried to tell me that garbage was even remotely good? :mjlol: