Superstar
Daps
i still don't have the slightest clue how old Wanda is supposed to be

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I hate when people are so negative because a movie didn't follow the comic enough, or the movie did go how they thought it would, or whatever reason to be negative. Folks have to remember first and foremost these are Superhero movies. A lot of shyt don't need to make sense. Why Strange ain't do this or why such and such ain't do that. Bro, it's a PG-13 Superhero movie. Plot devices are going to have to exist. Also a lot of irrational things that happen in Superhero movies can be applied to real life. Just watch any sports game and watch people shyt on a player for doing something that you think is irrational and stupid; forgetting the person actually performing the action is doing it in real time and may do some stupid ass shyt. Life ain't perfect.

Going on Reddit and looking at some of the discourse made me type this up.
I hate when people watch these things purely from a hindsight perspective. These characters are human and are gonna fukk up and not take the "obvious" routes we detached viewers will think about.

Like, yall are watching a story, not a diagnostic simulation

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Wong gets tossed out da temple...10 min later this nikka laid up on 4 foot a sliver of rock hahahaha:russ: I almost laughed out loud in the theater
this is a perfect example of why i think this movie kinda sucked. i think he stated that his magic might not work up there? and he shot that battering ram thing to no avail. but why did they do it this way? he could have easily been hanging on something, or, man i don't know, that's what they settled on? "He'll fall a mile, but it's cool, he'll land on a ledge that is literally impossible b/c we say how far out he fell." it was just sloppy

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I hate when people are so negative because a movie didn't follow the comic enough, or the movie did go how they thought it would, or whatever reason to be negative. Folks have to remember first and foremost these are Superhero movies. A lot of shyt don't need to make sense. Why Strange ain't do this or why such and such ain't do that. Bro, it's a PG-13 Superhero movie. Plot devices are going to have to exist. Also a lot of irrational things that happen in Superhero movies can be applied to real life. Just watch any sports game and watch people shyt on a player for doing something that you think is irrational and stupid; forgetting the person actually performing the action is doing it in real time and may do some stupid ass shyt. Life ain't perfect.

Going on Reddit and looking at some of the discourse made me type this up.
Source material bytches are literally the worst and I'm not sure they ever enjoy joy shyt in life.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And then he gets killed falling out of his own building despite the fact that he can fly, teleport and use magic

The most powerful Sorcerer in the Universe pushed out a window

When Wong was able to overcome the same circumstance during this same movie

Im thinking he probably jumped into that universe’s Dr Strange’s body and committed suicide by jumping off a building. Kills the body for that Strange but the evil Strange is still in his own universe safe to do it again to another one.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
?

Letting wanda be the villain fresh off the warm reception of wandavision was a great move, and she killed it. What's the problem

Yup. Felt like I was watching Carrie or the Ring at certain points in the movie. Especially when she was chasing them through the tunnel. Just all around brutal and scary :picard: Agatha would’ve destroyed the entire multiverse if she got her hands on that kind of power :picard:

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
That would've been a clusterfukk and terrible writing. I'm actually glad they didn't listen to us and kept it simple. They'll add Kang and the other characters later.
There are many versions of Kang out there they could use.

IMO they should show all of them as a main villain in the upcoming movies in this phase until they get to the real one in the next big Team Up movie but

end up facing Doctor Doom instead as the Mastermind behind the scenes and take that L

Setting up the next phase

After this movie I expect much much less.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
this is a perfect example of why i think this movie kinda sucked. i think he stated that his magic might not work up there? and he shot that battering ram thing to no avail. but why did they do it this way? he could have easily been hanging on something, or, man i don't know, that's what they settled on? "He'll fall a mile, but it's cool, he'll land on a ledge that is literally impossible b/c we say how far out he fell." it was just sloppy

hahahaha touche. Wanda going demon time saved this debacle tbh

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Usually I'd wait a week before merging the regular/spoiler threads but the site is fukked so I'll most likely have Houston do it tomorrow or Monday.

So be warned.

Fred.

thread about to be its on multiverse of madness
:russ: and im here for it :lolbron: