The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So how are we thinking mutants enter the mcu now?

I originally thought the credit scene was the clue with two universe crashing into each other due to strange causing an incursion, and that apparently happens if you cause too much of a “footprint” in another universe…but if that’s how it works obv Charles is already dead there

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
by then we all knew Thanos was a big threat based on the post credit scene from the avengers

That scene just confirmed Thanos was a character in the mcu.

Nothing was confirmed that Thanos was going to be the big villain at that point. People actually thought Thanos was going to be the villain in Avengers 2 and someone else in the third.

It was not until Kevin Feige said it with his own mouth after they cast Josh Brolin what the plan was that people realized Thanos was the big villain.

He has said absolutely nothing about Kang, despite already having an actor cast. There is nothing to suggest or indicate Kang is going to be used outside of Ant Man 3. Which is why I keep asking where are y'all getting this information from that he is going to be this big villain?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
That scene just confirmed Thanos was a character in the mcu.

Nothing was confirmed that Thanos was going to be the big villain at that point. People actually thought Thanos was going to be the villain in Avengers 2 and someone else in the third.

It was not until Kevin Feige said it with his own mouth after they cast Josh Brolin what the plan was that people realized Thanos was the big villain.

He has said absolutely nothing about Kang, despite already having an actor cast. There is nothing to suggest or indicate Kang is going to be used outside of Ant Man 3. Which is why I keep asking where are y'all getting this information from that he is going to be this big villain?
The man effing with the timeline but you think only Loki and Ant-Man got to deal with him.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It’s like y’all don’t comprehend what you are watching. Dr. Strange can’t fly, the cape can fly. :snoop:

Movie was nice. Folks saying it was mid, what movies are y’all comparing these joints to? Movie was surprisingly brutal as well.
Dudes just need to say they weren't feeling the movie. They're exposing their own lack of knowledge with some of these complaints :pachaha:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
So how are we thinking mutants enter the mcu now?

I originally thought the credit scene was the clue with two universe crashing into each other due to strange causing an incursion, and that apparently happens if you cause too much of a “footprint” in another universe…but if that’s how it works obv Charles is already dead there

Mutant's already exist, just like vampires, werewolves, mermaids...we've seen none of them on screen as of yet, but they exist. Eternals (which is dope af IMO) establishes how small groups of genetic devients can go under the radar, evolve, mutate if left alone....like Kro was doing.

There is an Avengers/X-men/Eternals cross over comic right now that seems to lay the foundation for the celestials being responsible for all hidden potententials in the human genome. I would personally have the High Evolutionary (the person who made Rocket and others like him) be working on behalf of the celestials to speed up the evolution of native life forms on whatever planets they send him to. The faster the population evolves, the faster you can hatch new celestials.

As for the actual X-men that we know and love, they won't be rebooted or re-imagined for the MCU. As you can see in this movie, America took Steven through universes that were animated. Meaning Marvel's multi-verse includes the comics and the animated shows as their own little pockets of existence. X-men 97 will be used as a continuation on into Hickmans House of X storyline, which will piss some people off but makes perfect perfect sense.

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mutant's already exist, just like vampires, werewolves, mermaids...we've seen none of them on screen as of yet, but they exist. Eternals (which is dope af IMO) establishes how small groups of genetic devients can go under the radar, evolve, mutate if left alone....like Kro was doing.

There is an Avengers/X-men/Eternals cross over comic right now that seems to lay the foundation for the celestials being responsible for all hidden potententials in the human genome. I would personally have the High Evolutionary (the person who made Rocket and others like him) be working on behalf of the celestials to speed up the evolution of native life forms on whatever planets they send him to. The faster the population evolves, the faster you can hatch new celestials.

As for the actual X-men that we know and love, they won't be rebooted or re-imagined for the MCU. As you can see in this movie, America took Steven through universes that were animated. Meaning Marvel's multi-verse includes the comics and the animated shows as their own little pockets of existence. X-men 97 will be used as a continuation on into Hickmans House of X storyline, which will piss some people off but makes perfect perfect sense.

no disrespect to you breh, but I hate everything about this :russ:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Dudes just need to say they weren't feeling the movie. They're exposing their own lack of knowledge with some of these complaints :pachaha:
It's not a matter of a lack of knowledge, either the shiet was entertaining or it wasn't. You act like they didn't rewrite the script