The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
According to who breh?

When has Kevin Feige said this is Marvel's plan?

Feige never mentioned Thanos in the beginning- we just knew it bc of the post credit scene in Avengers- Kang is likely the next big bad but it wont be a 10 year build up- it will start with Ant Man and likely end with Secret Wars

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
All I gotta say is SAM RAIMI DA GAWD!!!! Bring this cac back asap. Holy shyt at this movie. Maaaaaan ion wanna be a prisoner of the moment but this shyt might be in my top 5 already. I’m damn near bout to sneak into another theater to watch it again. HOT DAMN RAIMI! Who let u get away with this shyt in a 2022 pg-13 flick :damn:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Feige never mentioned Thanos in the beginning

But Kevin Feige did mention him and had Marvel make a trailer about him being the big villain 4 years before Infinity War even dropped:dahell:

There is zero indication to show that Kang is going to be the big villain outside of Ant Man 3 and maybe Loki season 2.

Jonathan Majors wasn't even originally supposed to play Kang. He was cast as He Who Remains but the Ant Man 3 director wanted to use Kang and wanted Jonathan Majors to play him. So they then reworked his character in Loki into a variant of Kang for continuity.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
But Kevin Feige did mention him and had Marvel make a trailer about him being the big villain 4 years before Infinity War even dropped:dahell:

There is zero indication to show that Kang is going to be the big villain outside of Ant Man 3 and maybe Loki season 2.

Jonathan Majors wasn't even originally supposed to play Kang. He was cast as He Who Remains but the Ant Man 3 director wanted to use Kang and wanted Jonathan Majors to play him. So they then reworked his character in Loki into a variant of Kang for continuity.

I don’t recall hearing this …..:usure:

And there’s been a PLETHORA of news reported on the coli:francis:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
It was a mixed bag for me. I'll probably never watch the movie again. It proved that Tony Stark was right about Wanda during Civil War, which now makes all of you Team Cap people look funnier in the light. If anything, positive can come out of this, I hope this inspired Sam Raimi to get back in the director's chair again as he's still got a great, personal taste for horror.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Feige has said that he doesn't want to another "big" villain like Thanos again. But the way Kang works is that there's going to be several variations of him throughout these movies and shows so by default people are thinking he's the "guy."

We'll see how it plays out.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green

Do you nikkas read or just get ready to debate bc your bored?

I clearly said IN THE BEGINNING. meaning prior to the avengers or right after avengers dropped which was 2012, if he dropped a video announcing thanos 4 years prior that would have been 2014, by then we all knew Thanos was a big threat based on the post credit scene from the avengers... which is all I said

And I know all about Majors not originally being kang..that still has nothing to do with Kang being set up to be the next threat

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
And then he gets killed falling out of his own building despite the fact that he can fly, teleport and use magic

The most powerful Sorcerer in the Universe pushed out a gatdamn window

:childplease:

When Wong was able to overcome the same circumstance during this same movie

It’s like y’all don’t comprehend what you are watching. Dr. Strange can’t fly, the cape can fly. :snoop:

Movie was nice. Folks saying it was mid, what movies are y’all comparing these joints to? Movie was surprisingly brutal as well.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Movie was nice. Folks saying it was mid, what movies are y’all comparing these joints to? Movie was surprisingly brutal as well.
Doctor strange and the iron man trilogy.

I gave this and the The Batman 8/10. But I feel the Batman was better, imo