The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
after this one, i wouldn't mind a Winter Soldier like deconstruction of what fans have come to expect. im tired of these theories and the overall structure the movies are following. You can tell some of the directors are tired too with how people keep dropping out and trolling with the credits scenes. Like, what happened to the No Way Home director?

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
the disrespek :picard:

lockjaw-comics-lockjaw-has-great-creators-1086298.jpeg

"Lockjaw can teleport himself and nearby living creatures and matter to any destination on the Earth or the Moon. He can also open passages between dimensions. "
Lockjaw (character) - Wikipedia

:mjlol:

:francis: :dead: so we could've replaced america Chavez with lockjaw without crystal or the inhumans and shyt would've been the same? That wouldve been worse

I get why you posted that but still doesn't mean that it would be the same. It would've made shyt just more confusing

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i ranked this #20 and Moon Knight #30 on my MCU list. slumpin

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:unimpressed:I love dr strange in other movies but this movie was overall average

was cool seeing Wanda slump everyone with ease tho :ehh:

Hopefully the next one is better since I’m a fan of the character

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:francis: :dead: so we could've replaced america Chavez with lockjaw without crystal or the inhumans and shyt would've been the same? That wouldve been worse

I get why you posted that but still doesn't mean that it would be the same. It would've made shyt just more confusing

lockjaw >>> AC :ufdup: