The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
She was a dope character. She's doing exactly what she does in the comics, punching her way through multiversal realities. This movie was more of a origin story for her and she doesn't fully develop her powers until the final fight, then we see her acting as a apprentice to dr strange. This movie was supposed to be out before NWH, she was supposed to team up with Ned and MJ to find peter and reveal tobey and Andrew via her newly acquired powers she learns from strange

She's serving her purpose, she's like the 5th or so "Young Avenger" we've been introduced to so far in this phase alone so this isnt a one and done we will see her again more developed then she was here. Nothing about her was wasted

I didn't find her character interesting at all
outside of her name

Watching this movie gave me the same Feeling
I had after watching Suicide Squad

Entertaining but could've been so much better
I had high expectations and anticipation like similar to the Star Wars sequels (this wasn't THAT bad)

Probably won't watch it again though

Meh :yeshrug:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
The whole time she was ranting about wanting her children back I was thinking: Why doesn't she want her entire family back? Why isn't she trying to snatch up multiverse versions of Vision and Pietro too since she's going all scorched earth right now?
she's realized that her vision is gone so in her mind she's still dead. she's had closure with him and cherished the time they've had

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Raimi is definitely gonna sign on for part 3, and man, they will have totally fukked the potentially of the Doctor Strange trilogy. this was the worst movie featuring Doctor Strange. to be fair, he's only been in his movies, the 2 avenger movies and No Way Home, but this is EASILY the worst one he's been in for me.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
A multiversal dog that can bark his way through universes when he's afraid? :ohhh:

I'm picturing him now, running along strange and being sought after by wanda for his powers :ohhh:

the disrespek :picard:

lockjaw-comics-lockjaw-has-great-creators-1086298.jpeg

"Lockjaw can teleport himself and nearby living creatures and matter to any destination on the Earth or the Moon. He can also open passages between dimensions. "
Lockjaw (character) - Wikipedia

:russ: some of ya are really just saying anything

:mjlol: