The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black bolt all smug with that smirk :jawalrus: before he got his shyt pushed in was hilarious
Blackbolt it's always litmus test to show how powerful omega level threat characters are.

But in there reach for a shocking death, they completely scrubbed out BB and portrayed his powers wrong

Jards

All Star
Daps
That's not answering what I said. Captain Carter would be a new character to them. This movie leans too much into the streaming shows. If you want to do a wink and a nod here and there, fine but you cannot have the foundation of your plot be based on something that you had to consume six hours of to understand.
It’s not the foundation of anything - they also haven’t established Maria Rambeau as Captain Marvel anywhere. All the audience needs to know is that this is a different universe which will explain the variation on the characters.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Ruined :laff:

Yall need jesus
:yeshrug: You telling me that you believed a nikka dressed like Quavo with a grill was believable as one of the CIA's top assets with an MIT education? He would have been much more menacing had they gone the Brother Mouzone route and had him appear like a mild mannered buttoned up guy who turns straight feral when it's time to put in work.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wayyyyy better experience going in spoiler-free and not knowing what to expect. Apart from the Patrick Stewart voice in the trailer, the whole Illuminati team cameo had me like :ohhh::whoo::banderas:

Yea….. I had no idea the people that showed up was even in this movie.

And was shocked they went full 97 :wow: