The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Not to be that guy and this isn't necessarily a critique but that seems like a continuity error calling the MCU 616, when the comic universe is in fact 616.

I've accepted the MCU won't be an exact panel for panel retelling of over 60 years of comic book history, and thought the MCU was designated with a different number other than 616
That's not the only error. I missed it the first watch but America said she's unique in the multiverse....comics America said the same thing. Somebody sleeping on the wheel or there are multiple multiverses.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
They should have had a A list cameo similar yo how they did Hulk in Thor 3.

Have that character team up the entire movie and then they part ways.

Movie dropped the ball on that aspect....and the post credit scenes were duds

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She said his name
-_-

Tore up multiverses, tried to kill a kid, and killed people looking for her kids, and only mentioned visions name lol.

I get it, they didn't want it to be Wanda vs strange and visions.

But basically ignoring a whole "father" is again terrible story telling and plot

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Haven't read the thread yet but my takeaways. Wanda is the 2nd greatest Marvel villian ever. And that's coming from somebody who loves Winter Soldier. But you talking about impact death. There is no way you can ever forget Professor X neck getting snapped. Thanos is still king though.

After "New Mutants" I was skeptical with Marvel and horror. But this did it. I didn't get scared (I'm a real ngga:birdman:) but the jump scares, the dark deaths, chase scenes. This was horror.

I was totally engaged for the 1st hour. Then it got slow once transporting them to the city where Mordo was. I was ready to fall to sleep. Then Mordo turned on them and I was engaged again.

American Chavez should have the next DIsney plus show. Would have been perfect introducing her then have a show instead of Ms. Marvel if you want diversity. Wasted opportunity

I feel sorry for those who didn't watch Wandavision though. Your really gonna miss alot why certain characters do certain things.

This is def a rewatchable movie. Not that the 1st one was bad. But it def slow at some part. This one is overall more rewatchable.

She was supposed to be in SpiderMan NWH

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Reed really set breh up.

Reed: Wanda, my boy can kill you by just opening his mouth :martin:

Bolt: :shaq:

Wanda: What mouth? :usure:

Bolt: :damn:

Reed: :huhldup:
Reed was trying to be civil... But they was too arrogant to take her seriously. Which is weird...

They knew what the book did to their Strange, but they kept treating Strange like the real threat when dream walking is clearly only capable of studying the book. So, it's a pretty clear cut on who is a threat. Strange didn't have the necro fingers either.

Illumanti dying by their arrogance and pointless politics is pretty poetic in my opinion.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Her character wasn't built at all . You could've replaced her with a dog and nothing about the movie really changes..

All the characters shown were pretty useless

This movie is not the quality I'm used to for Marvel
For example
Comparing this to say CA: Winter Soldier and I feel robbed
her ability to jump between multiverses wasn’t essential to the movie? what did some of y’all watch?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Oh yeah, my rating is 10/10 :wow:

Nikkas, if you had told me back in 2008 that one day Marvel would have a horror themed Dr Strange movie...:wow:

Raimi did his thing :wow:

The horror parts were INCREDIBLE. :wow:
Reading the spoilers and being prepared for disappointment, it turned out the opposite. I give it an 8.5/10.

I absolutely loved this movie.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Yea the role that Dr Strange played in messing up the spell…. Originally it was supposed to be her…..

But the pandemic fukked up so many things. Both movies had to rewrite, rework and refilm shyt

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yea….. No one knew Wanda was really about that life…. As like she said….. “she been holding back” not to mention people have talked her down like COUNTLESS TIMES now.

So it’s understandable that people underestimated her. In that scene….. I think they would’ve been more prepared is Xavier was there from jump as he probably could’ve read her murderous intent a little faster and better prepared them.

No one on the first wave could’ve read her intentions and I can’t blame them for trying to be civil. Not to mention they ain’t seen the previous destruction and they took out Thanos so no way in hell did they think she was worse than Thanos and his army