The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
This is why Marvel is the fukking goat - they know how to give the people what they want and more :wow:

I literally gasped when Reed Richards pulled up. Tears in my eyes when Professor X rolled up to the X-Men theme tune :mjcry:

Only watched the trailer after No Way Home and avoided any further trailers, reviews, threads - won’t be watching any further Marvel trailers going forward because the experience going in blind was incredible.

Film was dope too - was engaged from start to finish. Top ten Marvel movie for me.
This is the way. You don’t have to sell me Marvel movies anymore. Especially after Spiderman i resolved to just go in blind. Maybe That’s why this movie hit me hard. People who had all these expectations didn’t like this movie.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Haven't read the thread yet but my takeaways. Wanda is the 2nd greatest Marvel villian ever. And that's coming from somebody who loves Winter Soldier. But you talking about impact death. There is no way you can ever forget Professor X neck getting snapped. Thanos is still king though.

After "New Mutants" I was skeptical with Marvel and horror. But this did it. I didn't get scared (I'm a real ngga:birdman:) but the jump scares, the dark deaths, chase scenes. This was horror.

I was totally engaged for the 1st hour. Then it got slow once transporting them to the city where Mordo was. I was ready to fall to sleep. Then Mordo turned on them and I was engaged again.

American Chavez should have the next DIsney plus show. Would have been perfect introducing her then have a show instead of Ms. Marvel if you want diversity. Wasted opportunity

I feel sorry for those who didn't watch Wandavision though. Your really gonna miss alot why certain characters do certain things.

This is def a rewatchable movie. Not that the 1st one was bad. But it def slow at some part. This one is overall more rewatchable.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
I don't like how they called the MCU universe 616

616 w/o Xmen:camby:

Not to be that guy and this isn't necessarily a critique but that seems like a continuity error calling the MCU 616, when the comic universe is in fact 616.

I've accepted the MCU won't be an exact panel for panel retelling of over 60 years of comic book history, and thought the MCU was designated with a different number other than 616

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Wandavision season 2 should be about Single Mom Wanda not giving a fukk

:mjlol::mjlol:

She's grocery shopping and some mob starts robbing it and she just continues shopping like that's not my problem...

Then, she see an old lady going after her kids favorite cereal and she finally uses her power to get the cereal 1st. Just really petty shyt.

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
And the funny part is many people for MONTHS been warning cats “hey don’t overthink this, hey don’t read spoilers, hey just dial back and relax a little” and niccas didn’t listen and got worked up so high to only create their own personal disappointments
Wayyyyy better experience going in spoiler-free and not knowing what to expect. Apart from the Patrick Stewart voice in the trailer, the whole Illuminati team cameo had me like :ohhh::whoo::banderas:

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
what movie did you watch to think she wasnt needed? :dahell:

Her character wasn't built at all . You could've replaced her with a dog and nothing about the movie really changes..

All the characters shown were pretty useless

This movie is not the quality I'm used to for Marvel
For example
Comparing this to say CA: Winter Soldier and I feel robbed

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Her character wasn't built at all . You could've replaced her with a dog and nothing about the movie really changes..

All the characters shown were pretty useless

This movie is not the quality I'm used to for Marvel
For example
Comparing this to say CA: Winter Soldier and I feel robbed

I'm trying to picture this movie with a dog now replacing america Chavez

A multiversal dog that can bark his way through universes when he's afraid? :ohhh:

I'm picturing him now, running along strange and being sought after by wanda for his powers :ohhh:

:stopitslime::stopitslime: yea thats going to be a no for me fam

:russ: some of ya are really just saying anything