The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I know. He was terrible as Reed Richards.

I felt like that too but I think MAYBE he knew he was just playing a variant of Reed Richard's here. We probably going to get an entire different version in the F4 movie

That's just wishful thinking tho

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
so what made people think deadpool would be in this?

one of those segments before the movie starts had one of the noovie hosts and shyt speculating deadpool would be in it...how did they come to that conclusion?

I've only ever watched the trailers before the films, not really check trailer breakdowns

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You clearly didn't watch the first doctor strange movie. Strange has photographic memory, it's why he was so elite as a surgeon. He learned the spells of the Book of Cagliostro as soon as he read it and surprised the shyt out of mordo, wong and the ancient one. That's one of his many talents

:martin: terrible writing huh....some of you dudes in here are just saying anything to try to shyt on this movie

While he has time to study it sure, but something like the darkhold in as quick as the time he did? Some of y’all will say anything to defend it :yeshrug:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It was still in the movie

Just not as you expected

Per MarvelSet ON PROBATION CoGeneral “Never let them know your next move”
:youngsabo:

"Just not how you expected" Mann stop IT :stopitslime::russ: I expected a epic COHESIVE well produced Marvel film but what we got was a jumbled mess with splashes of greatness. I didn't come for Stranges relationship therapy and long walks through the town. And if we REALLY being honest that America character was a waste didnt even need that character in the movie

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You just sound like a hating ass nikka :russ:

The script was fine. nikkas stan movies much worse than this. People told me The Batman was a masterpiece in cinema and that shyt was trash compared to this.

So EVERYONE who thought the script SUCKED (including me) is hating now??? nikka EVERYBODY aint hating thats the 1st thing yall say "you hating" I can think some shyt is just ok and not be a hater the fukk :russ: some of yall nikkas just impressed with mediocre shyt. If you like it..cool. But dont lie and act like this was some impressive ass marvel film (outside Wanda give me more wanda). nikkas dropped the ball with this and mid knight

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I never get that in movies

Like cant people relieve themselves before the movie begins?

you pay $11-$20+ for a ticket….. maybe somewhere to like $25 or way more for food.

But then you gonna go to the bathroom and miss like 5-10 minutes?

You can’t pause
You can’t rewind

You just miss shyt

if they eating/drinking during the flick, can't help it i guess

i generally never buy snacks/drinks for that reason. Usually eat before the flick, anyway

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
I really don't understand these pacing comments about the movie. It was a non stop ride from start to finish.

I thought it was a good synthesis of what they have already established in film, while bringing along the TV stuff. If you've watched EVERYTHING to this point it really payoffs BUT felt accessible if you didn't watch Wandavisuon.

As always can't wait to see where we are hwading