The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Normally, but fans got spoiled when everything they said would happen in No Way Home actually happened.

Had everybody thinking their #theories would always be true, so you can understand their frustration right now. :mjgrin:

This is REALLY why some folks are upset or let down.

Daps
This is REALLY why some folks are upset or let down.

Yep, it's so stupid when you think about it. Folks is crazy. This is what happens when nerd culture is allowed to grow unchecked. You get these weirdo guys and girls without any sense of social skills trying to drive the culture. They think they can write better movies than @Kevin Feige and @Bryan Danielson. I dont mind hating something for what it is. I didn't like Hawkeye. But don't hate it cause you wrote your own script in your head and it didn't follow your script.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how Wanda ass been studying the dark hold for like a year or two and Strange picked that bytch up and learned the spells in 2 mins. There are levels to this shyt when it comes to sorcery
I think that’s more about shytty writing more than anything breh

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I was totally surprised by this movie. I thought Strange and Wanda was gonna be working together, had no idea she would be the villain.

It was amazing. They fixed everything that brehs said was wrong with Wandavision. We wanted that heel turn back then but they finally listened and gave the people what they wanted.

I wasn't expecting her to manhandled Strange all movie either. I didn't know she was so much more powerful than the Sorcerer Supreme.

From what I know about her, Wanda is damn near as strong as the Phoenix. They nerfed her before. Agatha was creaming her pants because she knew what Wanda would become.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Facts, I really enjoyed it. I knew with this one I wasn’t gonna consume myself with too many YouTube theories/spoilers or every trailer. That’s how expectations fall short and this shyt hit to me for everything it was.
I been doing this since Civil War and so far after looking at reviews from people who watch all the trailers and start speculation. I seem to be enjoying these movies more. Movies are better when you just go in blind and let them tell you their story instead of trying to make sure they check off your list of expectations.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I think that’s more about shytty writing more than anything breh

You clearly didn't watch the first doctor strange movie. Strange has photographic memory, it's why he was so elite as a surgeon. He learned the spells of the Book of Cagliostro as soon as he read it and surprised the shyt out of mordo, wong and the ancient one. That's one of his many talents

:martin: terrible writing huh....some of you dudes in here are just saying anything to try to shyt on this movie

Last edited: