The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
I disagree, WandaVision prepared us for this, she was delusional in that and obviously read a book for months that was known to corrupt nikkas, and we saw the end result of that in the Evil Strange's universe. We saw our Strange use the Darkhold ONCE for 10 minutes and he already has after effects. There was nothing else we needed to see

:gucci:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It must have been fat that was trimmed.

If you notice, there's VERY little scenes of people just sitting down in a room and just talking. It's almost all action, suspense, horror from beginning to end. You can't get up and go piss while watching this

I never get that in movies

Like cant people relieve themselves before the movie begins?

you pay $11-$20+ for a ticket….. maybe somewhere to like $25 or way more for food.

But then you gonna go to the bathroom and miss like 5-10 minutes?

You can’t pause
You can’t rewind

You just miss shyt

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Wanda was ready to plunge the Multiverse into chaos for kids that didn't exist. A scene was needed to show how the Darkhold gave her soul that work. She wasn't this evil at the end of Wandavision. An extra scene would've helped. Strange coming to her for help and us finding out she suddenly conjures demons was mad sudden:dwillhuh:
I don't know, for me that was fully explained. Almost everyone that knew about the Darkhold said it corrupts you; and Wanda had been reading it for a while seemingly unknowing of its power. Hell that's why the illuminati killed the other Strange.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
How is this different from IW?

I would love to hear this

:gucci:

Infinity War was the culmination of 21 films before it that all lead to the Infinity stones and Thanos. Every Franchise was connected to a Infinity stone so they all shared equal screen time and the entire movie was about thanos obtaining them all one by one and finally snapping his fingers at the end.

This is a DR STRANGE movie about the multiverse that features scarlet witch and America Chavez. We're you expecting an avengers movie? Did you not see multiversal fukkery? Trippy Visuals? This was everything a Dr Strange movie should be :gucci:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I don't know, man. I think she's still gonna be the main catalyst in introducing mutants. Homegirl is waaaaay too powerful just to off herself like that.
Maybe it will be some kind of reverse "House of M" situation where she births mutants?

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Post EG ranking:
- MoM
- Eternals
- SC

|
|
|
v

- NWH
- FFH - forgot this happened after EG.
- BW

I'm not ranking the shows because I only watched WV

:hamster:

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I don't know, for me that was fully explained. Almost everyone that knew about the Darkhold said it corrupts you; and Wanda had been reading it for a while seemingly unknowing of its power. Hell that's why the illuminati killed the other Strange.

Pretty much. That didn't need to be expounded upon because it was pretty obvious.

The "resolution" at the end of WandaVision was more of a compromise, add the corruption of the Darkhold into that mix and it's clear that she was going to go down the wrong path.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Man this movie was fire.

I only watched part of the first trailer sohh I wasn't expecting much from it.

Especially not the tone of this movie shyt was like a thriller/horror movie. :gladbron:

When they name-dropped the Illuminati and showed everybody :banderas: then when Scarlet murked all them nikkas.:damn:

This def getting a rewatch but this might be up there with Civil War and Winter Soldier as my favorite Marvel movie.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I can't front trailer 1 and 2 were done really well. The film just feels weird but it was cool seeing Sam dip back into his Evil Dead bag:ehh:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
the black bolt shyt still has me hot. the strongest member of the illuminati and he goes out like a marvel zombies character? captain carter lasts longer? i know the inhumans arent popular now, but thats clear disrespect