The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Why are some of you making it seem like they were rarely traveling multiverses in this movie? We saw scenes in at least 5 different universes and visually got to see a bunch more

9.8/10 for me. I loved everything about it. EVERYONE was great on this, I don't know what the fukk some of you were watching

Infinity War was able to combine multiple movies and concepts into an enjoyable movie.

Mom's pacing was all over the place.

This movie didnt work - it was just sloppy and poorly edited

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Pacing and editing was a bit wonky to me. Apparently there's over 40 min missing :dwillhuh:

It must have been fat that was trimmed.

If you notice, there's VERY little scenes of people just sitting down in a room and just talking. It's almost all action, suspense, horror from beginning to end. You can't get up and go piss while watching this

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland

If you notice, there's VERY little scenes of people just sitting down in a room and just talking. It's almost all action, suspense, horror from beginning to end. You can't get up and go piss while watching this

Yeah done to hide the terrible script.

Marvel just filled it with action that lacked supportive build up scenes

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yeah done to hide the terrible script.

Marvel just filled with action that lacked supportive build up scenes

You just sound like a hating ass nikka :russ:

The script was fine. nikkas stan movies much worse than this. People told me The Batman was a masterpiece in cinema and that shyt was trash compared to this.

Daps

And I loved it. It almost reminds me of a movie like WWZ. The second the movie starts, it's :damn: from beginning to end.

:banderas:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Wanda was ready to plunge the Multiverse into chaos for kids that didn't exist. A scene was needed to show how the Darkhold gave her soul that work. She wasn't this evil at the end of Wandavision. An extra scene would've helped. Strange coming to her for help and us finding out she suddenly conjures demons was mad sudden:dwillhuh:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Infinity War was able to combine multiple movies and concepts into an enjoyable movie.

Mom's pacing was all over the place.

This movie didnt work - it was just sloppy and poorly edited

Completely disagree. This and Infinity War are two completely different movies with different stakes involved. Nothing that i saw was sloppy or poorly edited, ya going to have to pull receipts when the digital drops. Again idk what the fukk some of you were watching or expecting

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
And I loved it. It almost reminds me of a movie like WWZ. The second the movie starts, it's :damn: from beginning to end.

:banderas:

Facts. I really think people are more mad about the cameos and the extracurricular shyt and not recognizing that the movie placed in front of them was fukking phenomenal.

NWH delivered on the cameos and fanservice but failed as a movie, this was the opposite. This movie is up there with Infinity War, Winter Soldier, Black Panther

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
You just sound like a hating ass nikka :russ:

The script was fine. nikkas stan movies much worse than this. People told me The Batman was a masterpiece in cinema and that shyt was trash compared to this.

You have no rebutal...so you resort to "You sound like a hating ass nikka"

I can see why you would support this movie

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Wanda was ready to plunge the Multiverse into chaos for kids that didn't exist. A scene was needed to show how the Darkhold gave her soul that work. She wasn't this evil at the end of Wandavision. An extra scene would've helped. Strange coming to her for help and us finding out she suddenly conjures demons was mad sudden:dwillhuh:

I disagree, WandaVision prepared us for this, she was delusional in that and obviously read a book for months that was known to corrupt nikkas, and we saw the end result of that in the Evil Strange's universe. We saw our Strange use the Darkhold ONCE for 10 minutes and he already has after effects. There was nothing else we needed to see

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
:whoa:That's Professor X from the 90s cartoon, breh. He took an L at least once every 2 weeks when I was growing up

Where do you think this nice lil montage came from?

I think they will someday use the 90s Prof. X but this wasn't him. That's my prediction.

He also might not actually be dead either. They may go back to this universe at some point I think