The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I like how Wanda ass been studying the dark hold for like a year or two and Strange picked that bytch up and learned the spells in 2 mins. There are levels to this shyt when it comes to sorcery
Yeah basically
agatha had the smarts but low talent
Wanda had the talent but low knowledge on magic
Strange has the talent and smarts :wow:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
And what happened to "Things just got out of hand"???? Disney sold this as a game changer its not much better than Thor Ragnorak. In fact that movie is better

Last edited:
Daps
Isn't that the MCU pattern though? A seed gets dropped that has fans coming up with all kinds of grand theories and then the actual reveal is just some basic ass shyt that doesn't come anywhere close to what fans were imagining?

Normally, but fans got spoiled when everything they said would happen in No Way Home actually happened.

Had everybody thinking their #theories would always be true, so you can understand their frustration right now. :mjgrin:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I don't know....something about the pacing like there's scenes missing. I liked it but I feel as I should be enjoying this more. Illuminate getting bodied as glorified cameos was badass but the same time a real disservice to their characters. Mordo I thought would've had more to do but that's it??:heh:Elizabeth Olsen carried this film and Strange was right behind her:ehh:Chavez was cool. I DID see the Living Tribunal:ohhh:

Daps
*This isn’t a really a spoiler, since it’s about the trailers, but I’d rather be safe* :hamster:

The trailers gave too much away. They could’ve left any scene with America out, and just showed Wanda and Strange. The later trailer with Captain Marvel phase attacking Wanda and Prof X’s voice and yellow wheelchair, were overkill. Would’ve been momentous had the Illuminati been kept secret; only showing Mordo.

Yep, they messed up by showing all of that. If I had went in blind and saw that, brehs, I might have shed a tear for my childhood. :mjcry:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I don't know....something about the pacing like there's scenes missing. I liked it but I feel as I should be enjoying this more. Illuminate getting bodied as glorified cameos was badass but the same time a real disservice to their characters. Mordo I thought would've had more to do but that's it??:heh:Elizabeth Olsen carried this film and Strange was right behind her:ehh:Chavez was cool. I DID see the Living Tribunal:ohhh:
There is supposed to be a 2 hour 40 minute cut of the film

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
And what happened to "Things just got out of hand"???? Disney sold this as a game changer its not much better than Thor Ragnorak. In fact that movie is better

It was still in the movie

Just not as you expected

Per MarvelSet ON PROBATION CoGeneral “Never let them know your next move”
:youngsabo:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Just finished :jbhmm:I liked it but....something feels weird. The pace was....strange:patrice:The 1st one handled that way better. Elizabeth Olsen carries this film:ehh:

It was a breakneck pace. The shyt went full speed ahead every step of the way. I thought the pacing was the best part, absolute thriller from start to finish