The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. The Voldemort vs Dumbledore fight was more creative and more compelling.

The movie itself was a solid meh to me. They could've consulted the Rick and Morty writers for better multiverse ideas. The constant "you're self centered" talking points were heavy handed. Disney post Thanos hasn't made any movies better than a C-
Aka since iron man and captain America.. the a squad

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I see a lotta yall tryna be sneaky and equate the madness theme of the movie with this shytty final product that was all over the place. Wanda was dope that about. Even the actor thats plays strange lost his swag somehow to me

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I see a lotta yall tryna be sneaky and equate the madness theme of the movie with this shytty final product that was all over the place. Wanda was sope that about. Even the actor thats plays strange lost his swag somehow to me

Coli at it again :mjlol:

nikkas never saw something they couldnt hate on

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
I see a lotta yall tryna be sneaky and equate the madness theme of the movie with this shytty final product that was all over the place. Wanda was sope that about. Even the actor thats plays strange lost his swag somehow to me

Same thing I said.

Im at a place where im trying to figure out if the acting was bad or was it a bad script?

Alot of the scenes were amateur and Sony Marvel quality.

However, Wanda (Olsen) was able overcome the weak script and play her role great