The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
So this chick mentally imprisons an entire town because she lost her pet robot, proceeds to wash everyone in this movie and face basically no consequences

That's true white woman privilege
who gon stop her?
best plan is to just leave her the fukk alone lmao

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Strange deservedly swags on people. People loved iron man for that shyt and hes a rich guy with technology. Strange was a world renowned surgeon and immediately became the goat sorcerer. That's not exactly a typical career path. Youd be swagging too

Nah, there's swagging and there's being a complete narcissist.

Tony pulled that "you can't fukk with me no matter what" shyt and the "Mandarin" came right to his doorstep and checked Tony's ego right there. He actually came the closest to ending Tony when you think about it. After that, Tony recognized he fukked up and actually mellowed a bit. I mean, a bit for him, at least.

Even when Tony thinks he knows better than everybody else, he's doing it for the right reasons. He wanted Ultron and the Iron Legion to protect the earth against alien invaders, and Tony was right in the end.

Dr. Strange thinks he knows better than everybody and was willing to tamper with the memories of every person on the planet just so a kid could get into college. Them he blamed the kid when he fukked up the spell himself. And let's not even talk about the colossal fukk ups he did in Multiverse of Madness. Dude is a fukking narcissist. Both Tony and Strange's actions were selfish, but Tony was trying to save the world while Strange was just flexing his magic because he could.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
For real.

Wanda just solo'd Hogwarts and dudes talking about someone needs to check her :russ:

She's legit the Mightiest Avenger :dead:
went to the other universe and solo'd the illuminati like they was them tier 1 ultorns

shyt she aint even lose
she just realized she was trippin and said my "bad yall" then went back to her castle

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
went to the other universe and solo'd the illuminati like they was them tier 1 ultorns

shyt she aint even lose
she just realized she was trippin and said my "bad yall" then went back to her castle

Probably gave Black Bolt the most disrespectful death I've seen in comics period :picard:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Just left the theater. I’m actually on the fence about this one. :francis:

I’ll think it over a little bit.
It was ass to me. Especially compared to he first one. Seemed all over the place. Some shyt was corny … especially what they were fighting with in the castle :francis: