The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
You could tell how much fun the artists were having with this too. From the seamless passage between crazy universes, to Wanda's using reflections from her magic prison, through the magical music notes fight and Zombie strange with a cape of damned spirits :wow: They were just having fun creating amazing stuff and you could feel it through the screen. Where else do you see stuff like that? It's just thouroughly entertaining.

I also liked how the first universe, while seemingly not entirely different, showed the possibility of a very distinct humanity. New York covered in green :wow: everybody dressed in black :wow: going at the red instead of the green, nah, these dudes probably don't even have a climate change problem :wow:

I loved that they didn't have the little girl beat Wanda with a power not even mastered. I also liked that they didn't have another Wanda from another universe just solve it. I thought that's what they were going for when she got taken to the space between dimensions but she just said :yeshrug: "sucks to be you! Lemme go back to my kids" and I loved that.

They just exposed her to her kids and that did the trick :ehh: that was smart asf.

Elizabeth Olsen's performances are on an insane level :picard: she's killing it as Wanda. And Cumberbatch is not trailing behind neither

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I wonder what Dr Strange stole from Wong and quickly put in his pocket at the end of the movie

I could be overthinking it, but it looked like he took something from him in that scene together at the end
I think it was just Strange taking Wong's Sling ring so he could open a portal and go home.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Wong, THE SORCERER SUPREME, told Strange to not do the time spell in NWH and Strange did that shyt anyway on some, "We know who the real sorcerer supreme is, nikka. fukk outta here" shyt.
Laughed at this legitimately because that's exactly how it went down. He doesn't care that Wong has the title, he on his Alonzo Harris shyt "I run shyt, y'all just live here!":mjlol:

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I don't know, man. I think she's still gonna be the main catalyst in introducing mutants. Homegirl is waaaaay too powerful just to off herself like that.
Going to be some fukkery with Wanda and Dark Phoenix. Or Rogue. Rogue could be the one to take her down.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Laughed at this legitimately because that's exactly how it went down. He doesn't care that Wong has the title, he on his Alonzo Harris shyt "I run shyt, y'all just live here!":mjlol:
Wong climbed back up the mountain and saw Zombie Strange with a Cape of souls and didn’t even flinch. Was like don’t even explain it to me. Wong so done with Strange’s shyt.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
nothing in this movie topped Strange fighting/chasing Peter a couple of months ago tbh

i also think the first Strange had like 4 set pieces better than everything in this movie. i still think that movie had some of the best set pieces in the MCU. The trip Strange went on when Ancient One tapped his head was better than the little multiverse montage he went on with America here.