The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Also Chavez was good. I didnt find that storyline corny at all. Shes been a girl that's been running her whole life, she was supposed to be useless until discovery of controlling her powers. People bytching about her inclusion are lames
America Chavez did a LOT better than I expected.

Corny nikkas really complaining that she has two mothers. Like gay parents don’t adopt kids in real life :mjlol:
Talkin bout “OMG, lOOk yaLl.. tHe LGBT AgEnDa :mjcry:
Like who gives a fukk, go outside :russ:
At the wedding I noticed a Muslim woman wearing a Hijab next to Dr Strange and I thought it was beautiful for women who wear hijabs to feel seen on screen that way.

Marvel is clearly thinking about representing minority groups in different ways and I’m all for it.

Christine having a Black husband after Dr Strange was dope to me as well.

nikkas just miserable forreal, always on some complaining shyt.

Like how you gon’ ask for explanations of characters, only to not watch when Marvel gives it to you. To come on here and complain about not understanding the backstory :dead:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Facts, I really enjoyed it. I knew with this one I wasn’t gonna consume myself with too many YouTube theories/spoilers or every trailer. That’s how expectations fall short and this shyt hit to me for everything it was.

Same. I watched da initial trailers and that's it. Da other day I muted YouTube notifications so I wouldn't have it spoiled. That's finna be my new go to move.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Corny nikkas really complaining that she has two mothers. Like gay parents don’t adopt kids in real life :mjlol:
Talkin bout “OMG, lOOk yaLl.. tHe LGBT AgEnDa :mjcry:

It's funny hearing people complain about it was forced....

They was on screen for like 50 seconds and all they did was stand next to each other side by side... Like damn... Can we stop caring about this...

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

I was gonna put this in the non spoiler thread and say “I wonder what she talking bout?”:mjgrin:

But I dont wanna be a hypocrite like some coli posters or give @hex any problems :russ:

Touchy subject. My friend, just warning you

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lmao wanda not even gon face any consequences
She "redeemed" herself at the end of the movie but they just gon have to leave her alone cause they not gon be able to stop her

So this chick mentally imprisons an entire town because she lost her pet robot, proceeds to wash everyone in this movie and face basically no consequences

That's true white woman privilege

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
This movie was heat. Loved it.

I went in blind, as usual and was sidelined by the surprises.
They had the X-Men in this bytch?! OG Charles Xavier with the 97 X-Men theme song? Fantastic 4?!
Female Captain America was dope asf.
The acting performances by the co-stars were fantastic.

Sam Raimi's style married very well with the Marvel's formula and the intrigue was relatively complex and interesting. Loved the conclusion and liked the themes of the movie. The direction and some of the scenes were awe-inspiring at numerous parts and just left me taking in everything that was going on.

Wanda cutting the apple tree branches, symbolizing that she must let go of parts of herself to grow healthy :wow:

Dr Strange tiptoeing the line of being a villain himself because of his extreme pragmatism :ohhh:

I like that he wasn't scared to go all in terms of the representations of witchcraft and occult forces. Dr Strange is a wizard and Wanda a witch and he really showed it wasn't some usual Marvel kiddy pew pew magic beam! bullshyt. He showed it really was stuff that was not to be played with.

The action scenes were also amazing; that's to be expected with the man who directed the original Spider-Man trilogy.

Enjoyed myself greatly.

Ha, and that second post-credit scene :pachaha:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
This movie was heat. Loved it.

I went in blind, as usual and was sidelined by the surprises.

They had the X-Men in this bytch?! OG Charles Xavier with the 97 X-Men theme song? Fantastic 4?!
Female Captain America was dope asf.

The acting performances by the co-stars were fantastic.

Sam Raimi's style married very well with the Marvel's formula and the intrigue was relatively complex and interesting. Loved the conclusion and liked the themes of the movie. The direction and some of the scenes were awe-inspiring at numerous parts and just left me taking in everything that was going on.

Wanda cutting the apple tree branches, symbolizing that she must let go of parts of herself to grow healthy :wow:

Dr Strange tiptoeing the line of being a villain himself because of his extreme pragmatism :ohhh:

I like that he wasn't scared to go all in terms of the representations of witchcraft and occult forces. Dr Strange is a wizard and Wanda a witch and he really showed it wasn't some usual Marvel kiddy pew pew magic beam! bullshyt. He showed it really was stuff that was not to be played with.

The action scenes were also amazing; that's to be expected with the man who directed the original Spider-Man trilogy.

Enjoyed myself greatly.

Ha, and that second post-credit scene :pachaha:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I wonder what Dr Strange stole from Wong and quickly put in his pocket at the end of the movie

I could be overthinking it, but it looked like he took something from him in that scene together at the end