The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
They was all in the Wandavision thread crying for Reed Richards when there was never any indication given that he would be a part of that series.

Feige listened when @Bryan Danielson reported back to him what brehs was saying and he gave us Reed Richards.

Now brehs are still complaining. :mjlol:
They’re acting like he isn’t gonna be back

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
*This isn’t a really a spoiler, since it’s about the trailers, but I’d rather be safe* :hamster:

The trailers gave too much away. They could’ve left any scene with America out, and just showed Wanda and Strange. The later trailer with Captain Marvel phase attacking Wanda and Prof X’s voice and yellow wheelchair, were overkill. Would’ve been momentous had the Illuminati been kept secret; only showing Mordo.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie coulda been really amazing, instead we got 2 hours of goofy Sam raimi-ness with his constant corny cliche horror sound effects/camera angles, cheesy dialogue and a messy plot

Mad disappointed honestly, phase 3 had a couple movies that weren’t the most interesting but they were still ok for what they were (AM2 & CM)..

But phase 4 got 2 duds so far

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This was an enjoyable if sometimes messy movie but I liked it.
The hands down best action scene of the entire movie was the 616 Strange vs Incursion Strange magic battle.
The Illuminati was trash for a lot of reasons but making them be a bunch of herbs who got washed by Scarlet Witch in 5 minutes was the worst thing about them.
The only one that was actually handled well was Prof. X and a lot of that has to do with Patrick Stewart being awesome.
I do give Sam Raimi props for the movie's horror elements. They were the best parts of the movie and very well done.
Also I am cool with never seeing Scarlet Witch again in a Marvel movie or TV show.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Am I the only person who doesn't like how marvel articulates Wanda power?

She is a reality warper, but most of the times in this film or other flick, Wanda slings red power blasts
I'm cool with the hex bolts when she's not in God Mode but when they have The Darkhold Powered Scarlet Witch remove Black Bolt's mouth and turn Reed Richards into silly string one moment but the next she's shooting hex bolts at Capt. Carter and Capt. Marvel it annoys me.
Either you are a no nonsense reality warping pseud-god or you are a run of the mill super-villain who engages in fisticuffs. Pick a lane.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
having two separate threads to talk about the same movie is dumb and counter productive to creating good conversations/back & forth about the movie

if you didnt see the movie yet, why would you enter a discussion thread for the movie if you cared about spoilers :dahell:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
having two separate threads to talk about the same movie is dumb and counter productive to creating good conversations/back & forth about the movie

if you didnt see the movie yet, why would you enter a discussion thread for the movie if you cared about spoilers :dahell:
To see peoples personal spoiler free review, why you in a thread that says no spoilers when there’s a thread with spoilers allowed where you can discuss?:dahell:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So I was thinking the Illuminati was monitoring the multiverse from somewhere outside the multiverse like the TVA but in reality they were just that world’s version of the Avengers.
Isn't that the MCU pattern though? A seed gets dropped that has fans coming up with all kinds of grand theories and then the actual reveal is just some basic ass shyt that doesn't come anywhere close to what fans were imagining?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To see peoples personal spoiler free review, why you in a thread that says no spoilers when there’s a thread with spoilers allowed where you can discuss?:dahell:

thats my entire point ... its stupid, especially when reading how you typed it out

people really coming on the coli to get spoiler free reviews though lmao, ok then. Im glad we cater to them rather than being to have an open discussion on the movie

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
thats my entire point ... its stupid, especially when reading how you typed it out

people really coming on the coli to get spoiler free reviews though lmao, ok then. Im glad we cater to them rather than being to have an open discussion on the movie
Why you crying? They merge the threads after a week. If you wanna discuss it so bad go to the spoiler thread, simple. Some of us fukk with each other on here so we want to see each others personal reviews before we watch the movie it’s not hard to grasp.

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Am I the only person who doesn't like how marvel articulates Wanda power?

She is a reality warper, but most of the times in this film or other flick, Wanda slings red power blasts
Same here. I wasn't a fan of her powerset before her buff in Wandavision, after reading about her lore in the comics. I heard about House of M, and they showed glimpses of her potential in Endgame, so just seeing TK and mind control seemed hella mid.