The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
i'll watch a wrap up on youtube or something. not interested in a kiddie looking show through the eyes of a teen girl
I can relate to a hipster millennial who wants to party and chill, religious but not a zealot and wants to be a superhero

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Of course a Reed Richard's led squad gets packed up in under two minutes :mjlol:
Where the thread on that?:sas2:

When Darkseid got mollywhopped, yall partied. Now your fan favorite leader got bludgeoned by bipolar witch Karen, and nobody want to talk about it.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Where the thread on that?:sas2:

When Darkseid got mollywhopped, yall partied. Now your fan favorite leader got bludgeoned by bipolar witch Karen, and nobody want to talk about it.

Reed bytchards been an op since the start, peep the sig. :ufdup:

Smartest man on the planet and can't figure out how to keep his woman happy :mjlol:

Still no working time machine either :sas1:

I know a certain Doctor who does tho :sas2:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Elizabeth Olsen did her thing.
her and her scenes actually mattered and built her character.
The America Chavez actor was mid at best.
It also was wasted since she was the damsel in distress and just screamed in fear/pain a lot of the time.
I'm finding that Benedict doesn't really have chemistry with anyone. Even his banter with Wong in the movie seems so paint by the numbers. He seemed okay with Tom Holland in NWH but it still seemed off. I don't think he's good at playing off these characters.

I think that's the way it should be. Strange is still arrogant as fukk and honestly, I truly believes he thinks EVERYBODY is below him in some way.

Didn't respect the Ancient One until she mystically smacked him upside his head.

Never listens to Wong even when Wong has more wisdom and is usually right

The first time he met Tony Stark, he basically told him he ain't shyt.

Told Tony and a teenager that he had no problem letting their asses die if it came between them and the time stone.

Wong, THE SORCERER SUPREME, told Strange to not do the time spell in NWH and Strange did that shyt anyway on some, "We know who the real sorcerer supreme is, nikka. fukk outta here" shyt.

HE fukked the spell up in NWH and then blamed Peter like Peter would know how fukking magic works.

And my favorite:
told Wanda EXACTLY where America was
even though it's very clear that Wanda is completely fukking unstable.

The Illuminati
was right. Every fukking Dr. Strange in every multiverse is a god damn threat.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
So...

They keeping Wanda a villain? Because this fine ass bytch murdered a shyt ton of people in multiple universes. I mean, she beat Charles Xavier in a mental battle and made dude break his own neck. She's a fukking menace.

I still wanna save her though:mjcry:

They gave her a slight redemption. By having her realise she fukked up. And collapsing her throne.Which is weak, let her loose for real.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Huge mcu fan and just came out..

I thought the movie was ass and a big disappointment honestly, people shyt on marvel movies for being too samey, but Sam raimi was an awful choice, all of the horror elements were extremely corny and flat, it just seemed like it was made overly goofy on purpose, it was really immersion breaking

Wanda Vs the _________ was dope tho

I think Scott Derrickson with the same concept would of made a much better sequel

Last edited: