The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Wanda's acting carried the entire movie.

It was like she was acting with amateurs throughout the entire film (Strange and Wong included)

Her performance was wasted by the bad acting and childish cgi themes. America Chavez's acting was freaking horrible.

During the mid point, I was wishing this was a Wanda movie with Strange as a cameo. The directors of Wanda Vision would've gave this movie justice.
Elizabeth Olsen did her thing.
her and her scenes actually mattered and built her character.
The America Chavez actor was mid at best.
It also was wasted since she was the damsel in distress and just screamed in fear/pain a lot of the time.
I'm finding that Benedict doesn't really have chemistry with anyone. Even his banter with Wong in the movie seems so paint by the numbers. He seemed okay with Tom Holland in NWH but it still seemed off. I don't think he's good at playing off these characters.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Who would win in a fight illuminati or nightmare squad?

Illuminati team

Mr. Fantastic
Professor X
Black bolt
Captain Marvel black
Captain Carter
MorDO
ULTRON

NIGHTMARE SQUAD
BATFLECK
JARED JOKER
THERA
FLASH
MARTAIN MANHUNTER
CYBORG

Illuminati

And then me and @You know damn well gonna pay Harley Quinn and visit:youngsabo:

Daps
i never thought cap was boring b/c hes written well. he's almost got the same boy scout ways superman does but w/o being boring. winter solider still arguably the goat marvel film. i just dunno how u can make a cool reed richards fight scene.

If they bring in the Russos, it can happen, breh, it can happen. :wow:

Daps
So since apparently I was the only person that knew Krasinksi was gonna be Reed Richards...

Allow me to put y'all brehs on game about something else.

Sue and Johnny Storm gonna be black. :youngsabo:

Remember you heard it here first.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:mjgrin:You must not know about the Dark Nights saga.

A mask off Breezy, with prep time, is a multi-universal threat. PMSing reality warpers is lightwerk:smugfavre:
There is a difference between you and me. We looked into the abyss,but when the abyss stared back, you blinked.
@Peter Popoff @Bryan Danielson

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
So since apparently I was the only person that knew Krasinksi was gonna be Reed Richards...

Allow me to put y'all brehs on game about something else.

Sue and Johnny Storm gonna be black. :youngsabo:

Remember you heard it here first.
We all fell for the tom cruise Superior Iron man misdirect

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
i never thought cap was boring b/c hes written well. he's almost got the same boy scout ways superman does but w/o being boring. winter solider still arguably the goat marvel film. i just dunno how u can make a cool reed richards fight scene.

And I think that’s why “coolness” with him is the last thing they need to worry about….. there are 3-4 other people on screen that can be cool.

He’s stretchy and people already gonna hate on him cuz he stretchy but fukk them….. and if the got a problem with it…. I’m gonna call @You know damn well and he gonna pull a Drake via following they wives and fukking them in the asses

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
yo, does Eric Voss work for Marvel now? B/c how many people walked away from this thinking, "uh... who the fukk was purple Charlize supposed to be?" how can you just drop her in with zero setup to whoever the fukk Clea is? the 43 comic readers probably figured it out, but what about the normal folk? it's like they're just leaning into all the youtube speculation shyt and review videos.
Not for nothing, I thought it was Magik before a Coli breh pointed out out

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You still got Darkseid and superman to worry about:sas2:

Nope:russ:

Cuz there is not scenario or version of this that Kal El and Darkseid would EVER work together

They would rip each other’s heads off first fukking up the chemistry of the team:umad: