The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Daps
But yall wanted Reed Richards what's the problem

They was all in the Wandavision thread crying for Reed Richards when there was never any indication given that he would be a part of that series.

Feige listened when @Bryan Danielson reported back to him what brehs was saying and he gave us Reed Richards.

Now brehs are still complaining. :mjlol:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yo, does Eric Voss work for Marvel now? B/c how many people walked away from this thinking, "uh... who the fukk was purple Charlize supposed to be?" how can you just drop her in with zero setup to whoever the fukk Clea is? the 43 comic readers probably figured it out, but what about the normal folk? it's like they're just leaning into all the youtube speculation shyt and review videos.

In my theater people reacted off the strength of it being Charlize but I had to Google to figure out the character

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
i never thought cap was boring b/c hes written well. he's almost got the same boy scout ways superman does but w/o being boring. winter solider still arguably the goat marvel film. i just dunno how u can make a cool reed richards fight scene.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They was all in the Wandavision thread crying for Reed Richards when there was never any indication given that he would be a part of that series.

Feige listened when @Bryan Danielson reported back to him what brehs was saying and he gave us Reed Richards.

Now brehs are still complaining. :mjlol:

It wasn’t me:gucci:

It was the Illuminati that reported back to him :mjlit::youngsabo:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
the Disney+ shows are definitely a chore though. getting close to "maybe i just won't watch this" territory. I'm not gonna watch Miss Marvel, it looks like it has nothing for me
I'm actually more interested in ms
marvel than moon knight. I'm curious to see how it works out

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Just saw the movie and I loved it. Really had the Raimi Evil Dead feel after Wanda dream walked into her variant. Definitely wasn’t a horror movie but some parts were legit creepy. Wanda going ham on the Illuminati was fun. Wong was…there. It wasn’t an all time classic like Winter Soldier but still a really good comic movie. I read somewhere that the 1st cut was 3 hours long. I’d love to see a directors cut.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It wasn’t me:gucci:

It was the Illuminati that reported back to him :mjlit::youngsabo:
Who would win in a fight illuminati or nightmare squad?

Illuminati team

Mr. Fantastic
Professor X
Black bolt
Captain Marvel black
Captain Carter
MorDO
ULTRON

NIGHTMARE SQUAD
BATFLECK
JARED JOKER
MeRA
FLASH
MARTAIN MANHUNTER
CYBORG

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Batman would have been on the council and packed up in 2 seconds too. :mjlol: I'm not trying to hear from batman stans about power levels

Would he have prepared for a multiversal threat better than Reed Richards alongside Charles Xavier? :mjlol:

:mjgrin:You must not know about the Dark Nights saga.

A mask off Breezy, with prep time, is a multi-universal threat. PMSing reality warpers is lightwerk:smugfavre: