Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
On a side note....

I'm glad he's down for the long haul and is enjoying this

Some actors you can tell gte bored with this shyt and don't want to do it anymore but he's enjoying being Dr. Strange and is doing a good job of it

He is to doctor strange as downey is to ironmans.

As chadwick is to panther.

As Reynolds is to Deadpool...

and ass Jackman is to wolverine.

And if i didnt mention the character here, they can be replaced by any actor. I just associate those actors best with their respective roles and no one kills is gooder.

But I do like the new spiderman kid. He's my fav.

Any who... got tickets to the AMC luxury lounger this Sunday at 3 in Bellevue square.

If anyone is going to that screening, hit me up and drinks/food on me. It's my birthday weeknd and i'm feeling generous/want to impress your girl.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
That's fair. But on the other hand she didnt even consider what would happen to the other Wandas if her plan was fulfilled. Had she done that she would have probably realized what she came to realize when Chavez punched her into that universe and not even gone through with her plan in the first place. She is a moron
I'll be honest... The Avengers failed her. Especially, after vision died. She's been mentally stunted, abused, and tortured all her life. She needed a support system badly. After Stark & BW died and Rodgers left... The Avengers fell apart. She was left alone. She doesn't understand much of anything besides survival and her grief. She just can't handle any real adversity with super powers. She's broken to a point where if she can't get her way. She will develop a delusional obsession to get what she wants.

Like we want to be talking real sense... She could of made some new babies with the fukk who ever. She didn't want that. She wanted those kids. Nothing she is gonna do will make any sense.

Last edited:

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
By the way, there was something from New Avengers 26 that I liked, Clint finds Wanda after he knows that she killed him and finds out they are both lost souls and sleeps with her. I thought they would do something with that. Guess not.

By the way, Reed went to go do what exactlyin that fight? Tell Black Bolt to use his voice? Genius move

:hhh:

Reed told Wanda exactly how Black Bolt's power works and got him murked then he threw a slow long telegraphed punch. That whole universe must've been Idiocracy.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Probably as the leader of a tight knit council. What kind of leader wouldnt go with the squad?

That was real dumb though I'd imagine he already thought it was already over after Bolt got scrapped like that.

I understand that but even as a member he was introduced via teleportation. No gadgets or anything to go face a threat.

:skip:

Smartest man

:martin:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
"We'll handle your little witch"

Famous last words :heh:
Talking that big shyt and then lost to a Radio Controlled version of her.:mjlol:
you guys liked Krasinski? dude looked haggard and seemed boring as fukk. i guess that might fit the character, but i hope that's just a "variant" if they go with him.
Nah, that ain't no variant. Comic book Reed is a bonafide fukking square. Dude deserves an Oscar.:francis:
I wonder what that red flare at the end means....
Best guess is that Chthon snatched her up.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Oh yeah, my rating is 10/10 :wow:

Nikkas, if you had told me back in 2008 that one day Marvel would have a horror themed Dr Strange movie...:wow:

Raimi did his thing :wow:

The horror parts were INCREDIBLE. :wow:
Facts, I really enjoyed it. I knew with this one I wasn’t gonna consume myself with too many YouTube theories/spoilers or every trailer. That’s how expectations fall short and this shyt hit to me for everything it was.