The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
As a person that did not watch any of the shows, they aren’t necessary for viewing, that's propaganda for them to get to your dollars monthly. Everything was self-explanatory.

One thing that bothered me is the necessity of adding actors just so they can get a cheque. Rachel McAdams was a waste of time in here.

By the way, there was something from New Avengers 26 that I liked, Clint finds Wanda after he knows that she killed him and finds out they are both lost souls and sleeps with her. I thought they would do something with that. Guess not.

By the way, Reed went to go do what exactlyin that fight? Tell Black Bolt to use his voice? Genius move

:hhh:

Perfect analogy for this movie is the actress Elizabeth Olsen herself. Looks great in the suit but when you look closely all of the assets she displays in the costume aren't there when she is out of it.

:russ:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
So...

They keeping Wanda a villain? Because this fine ass bytch murdered a shyt ton of people in multiple universes. I mean, she beat Charles Xavier in a mental battle and made dude break his own neck. She's a fukking menace.

I still wanna save her though:mjcry:
They redeemed her at the end.

:hhh:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So...

They keeping Wanda a villain? Because this fine ass bytch murdered a shyt ton of people in multiple universes. I mean, she beat Charles Xavier in a mental battle and made dude break his own neck. She's a fukking menace.

Wanda always goes batshyt crazy

Over the course of the past 10-15 years alone, Scarlet Witch has been the cause of A LOT of problems in the Marvel Universe and the MCU Movies are taking advantage of that fact

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Batman would have been on the council and packed up in 2 seconds too. :mjlol: I'm not trying to hear from batman stans about power levels

Would he have prepared for a multiversal threat better than Reed Richards alongside Charles Xavier? :mjlol:

You say this but what was the point of Reed? He showed up to tell Wanda that Black Bolt is going to use his voice

Not making this a DC vs Marvel thing. Just thought it was ridiculous he thought he could just walk over there and do nothing.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
You say this but what was the point of Reed? He showed up to tell Wanda that Black Bolt is going to use his voice

Not making this a DC vs Marvel thing. Just thought it was ridiculous he thought he could just walk over there and do nothing.

Probably as the leader of a tight knit council. What kind of leader wouldnt go with the squad?

That was real dumb though I'd imagine he already thought it was already over after Bolt got scrapped like that.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I'd give it an 8.

Better than all.post endgame movies, might Crack the top 20 but not better than that, another movie to advance the main storyline.
You know what, I think I’m actually gonna put post-Endgame movies on a different tier; not one movie has come close to either IW or EG but I get why too. This was definitely good tho.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Elizabeth Olsen is fukkin beautiful to me. she lights up the screen... and every time they cut back to her i had that thought and it immediately changed to, "aight, now get the fukk back to the other characters."
you make every MCU entry as if its some chore you're forced to watch

was there a time you actually enjoyed these movies?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So...

she died at the end

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Granted... she was imprisoned for most of her life and one day was told to be a functioning adult with superpowers...

That's fair. But on the other hand she didnt even consider what would happen to the other Wandas if her plan was fulfilled. Had she done that she would have probably realized what she came to realize when Chavez punched her into that universe and not even gone through with her plan in the first place. She is a moron

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
i'm hearing this shyt is extremely mid, but ofc the usual marvelstans will overrate
The cameos are cool, it looks like they pulled some stuff out of what if, didn't give it proper development and the third act suffered for it