The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
shyt was cool - I liked the little mild horror beats they threw in there.

Multiverse shyt was cool. Black Bolt is massively improved from the terrible ABC show. I enjoyed the use of Wandavision as a prequel, so we could get to the shyts with Wanda as soon as she showed up.

I was lowkey surprised we didn't get an Xavier 90's 'X-Men cartoon scream'. Loved the use of the cartoon theme too.

I dipped on spoilers awhile back, so I heard vague rumours but Reed Richards was :ohhh: before he got turned into Cheesestrings.

The one line that stayed with me was "If you've ever had a dream like you were falling, like you'd been pushed off a building....that was probably me :mjlit::shaq::demonic:"

The :damn:in the ending, reminded me of the old skool joints like 'Invasion Of The Bodysnatchers' that sent you home like :mindblown:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the fukk was that music note fight? that was one of the most random things the mcu has ever done. i don't even know if it was cool or not. it was creative but it was just so fukkin random

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Elizabeth Olsen is fukkin beautiful to me. she lights up the screen... and every time they cut back to her i had that thought and it immediately changed to, "aight, now get the fukk back to the other characters."
Lowkey had me :noah:everytime I saw her

Was oscillating between :damn: and :shaq: when the fourth wall got broken

Last edited:
Daps
shyt was cool - I liked the little mild horror beats they threw in there.

Multiverse shyt was cool. Black Bolt is massively improved from the terrible ABC show. I enjoyed the use of Wandavision as a prequel, so we could get to the shyts with Wanda as soon as she showed up.

I was lowkey surprised we didn't get an Xavier 90's 'X-Men cartoon scream'. Loved the use of the cartoon theme too.

I dipped on spoilers awhile back, so I heard vague rumours but Reed Richards was :ohhh: before he got turned into Cheesestrings.

The one line that stayed with me was "If you've ever had a dream like you were falling, like you'd been pushed off a building....that was probably me :mjlit::shaq::demonic:"

The :damn:in the ending, reminded me of the old skool joints like 'Invasion Of The Bodysnatchers' that sent you home like :mindblown:

I said the same thing. I refuse to believe no one floated this idea. Maybe Sir Patrick Stewart just refused to do a scream :pachaha:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
the fukk was that music note fight? that was one of the most random things the mcu has ever done. i don't even know if it was cool or not. it was creative but it was just so fukkin random

That whole world was destroyed so theres not much to use in battle I guess. And if our Strange is fighting an evil Strange that destroyed his own world I suppose being random and creative would be a good strat

Daps

More random than Doc Strange sending some butterflies at Thanos?

Had my nicca T.dot looking like "The eff is this? :why:"

tumblr_p8ok4eKbzo1v3ttu4o4_r1_500.gifv