The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Daps
shyt was aight I guess. Didn't feel much walking out.

Wanda was the most dope thing about the movie.

Knowing that, it makes it even stranger how they didn't prop her as the villain in this from the ads. Thought it would have been infinitely more interesting than whatever the fukk the trailer was trying to portray.

I love the swerve :banderas:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Is this how The Film Room gets down @hex ?

Folks in here calling black children "niglets"?

I know you aint got your Infinity gauntlet right now but when you get your gems back, I hope you snap this cacs account to dust.
shyt was unseemly when i saw it but jplaya is such a clown over the past 15-20 years, kept it moving. We dont say that shyt period.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
oh, no doubt. i don't want Reed to be Will Ferrell, but this Krasinski just seemed like an old super boring dude. if they use him in the movies, i hope that version is livened up a little. "fresher" if that makes sense. we gonna jump right into old man Reed with kids and shyt? doubt it

I'd give him another chance. I don't think the material lended to him showing much character.

Daps
They're gonna have to do some power building in other movies with the characters from the council that got bodied. They looked ultra weak moreso than Wanda looking extra powerful

Yeah, all of them except for Xavier. Xavier has been portrayed as the weakest strongest mind on the planet in every X-Men property I've ever seen.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Yeah, all of them except for Xavier. Xavier has been portrayed as the weakest strongest mind on the planet in every X-Men property I've ever seen.

Xavier's morality holds him back and at least here people can rationalize because he was old and washed

Richards got done the worst tbh. Bolt was more gruesome but at least they displayed his powers when he killed their version of Strange

Daps
Xavier's morality holds him back and at least here people can rationalize because he was old and washed

Richards got done the worst tbh. Bolt was more gruesome but at least they displayed his powers when he killed their version of Strange

I mean, Dr Strange wasn't a match for The Scarlet Witch. What was Mr. Fantastic supposed to do? Get stretchy?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I mean, Dr Strange wasn't a match for The Scarlet Witch. What was Mr. Fantastic supposed to do? Get stretchy?

Still he got packed in the blink of an eye and was originally deemed the smartest in their universe.

Dr Strange put up far more resistance than the whole council combined

Daps
Still he got packed in the blink of an eye and was originally deemed the smartest in their universe.

Dr Strange put up far more resistance than the whole council combined

He's more powerful than all of them, well except for Captain Marvel, but even that is arguable because their powersets are so different. After all, Strange put up a better fight against Thanos than Carol Danvers did.

As far as Reed's intelligence, I mean... it was intelligent for him to try to appeal to Wanda's humanity by telling her that he feels for her because he knows how he would feel about his children. It's just that he underestimated the level of Karenness she had, or he just never encountered a Karen in his universe.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Well, if they don't announce John as the lead role in F4 in the next couple of weeks. I think that is a sign of it just being a cameo.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
He's more powerful than all of them, well except for Captain Marvel, but even that is arguable because their powersets are so different. After all, Strange put up a better fight against Thanos than Carol Danvers did.

As far as Reed's intelligence, I mean... it was intelligent for him to try to appeal to Wanda's humanity by telling her that he feels for her because he knows how he would feel about his children. It's just that he underestimated the level of Karenness she had, or he just never encountered a Karen in his universe.

Regardless, they're going to have to be clever with those characters going forward because they got crushed solo by an omega karen