The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
yo, does Eric Voss work for Marvel now? B/c how many people walked away from this thinking, "uh... who the fukk was purple Charlize supposed to be?" how can you just drop her in with zero setup to whoever the fukk Clea is? the 43 comic readers probably figured it out, but what about the normal folk? it's like they're just leaning into all the youtube speculation shyt and review videos.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I didn’t take wanda vision as trying to rehabilitate her. It’s actually scarlet witch origin story.

the dark hold shows her that there her kids actually do exist so she gives up the town and proceeds to search the multiverse instead.

if this would have been portrayed in the marketing instead of Dr Strange facing the potentially Illuminati I think it would be more palatable.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I hope that is our Reed. That look looks great for Reed. Loved the Illuminati team, I just wish they didn't get merked so easy lol.

Put my thoughts on the movie in the actual thread.

Wish they stopped playing and show more Kang cameos.

Did y'all think they killed Wong for a hot second? I was like they give no fukks in this film lol...

Conz

Superstar
Daps
you guys liked Krasinski? dude looked haggard and seemed boring as fukk. i guess that might fit the character, but i hope that's just a "variant" if they go with him.

i actually think all of the illuminati looked goofy as fukk

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
shyt was aight I guess. Didn't feel much walking out.

Wanda was the most dope thing about the movie.

Knowing that, it makes it even stranger how they didn't prop her as the villain in this from the ads. Thought it would have been infinitely more interesting than whatever the fukk the trailer was trying to portray.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
you guys liked Krasinski? dude looked haggard and seemed boring as fukk. i guess that might fit the character, but i hope that's just a "variant" if they go with him.

i actually think all of the illuminati looked goofy as fukk
Captain America is a boring cast, but it work. Sometimes you need a boring guy on the team.

Daps
On a side note....

I'm glad he's down for the long haul and is enjoying this

Some actors you can tell gte bored with this shyt and don't want to do it anymore but he's enjoying being Dr. Strange and is doing a good job of it

Looks like Strange is the new face of the MCU. I dig it :ehh:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Captain America is a boring cast, but it work. Sometimes you need a boring guy on the team.

oh, no doubt. i don't want Reed to be Will Ferrell, but this Krasinski just seemed like an old super boring dude. if they use him in the movies, i hope that version is livened up a little. "fresher" if that makes sense. we gonna jump right into old man Reed with kids and shyt? doubt it

Daps
Those Reddit & YouTube dweebs had folks geeked up over theories and supposed spoilers that turned out not to be true and now those folks are feelin' let down & disappointed about souped up tales that they spun up in their own minds. :lolbron:

Yep. It's amazing to watch and I love it. It's true that Feige trolled us with Ralph Boehner in Wandavision but this time these clowns trolled themselves :wow:

#theories:wow: