The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I felt like the director was trying too hard to make characters the comic book accurate… Like Doctor Strange‘s hair &
Professor Xavier in a yellow wheelchair thing
I just didn’t like how it was stylized direction wise… I felt like you could see where they tried to make it a horror with certain scenes but then disregarded it later. Also why the hell did
Wanda keep that same motivation from WandaVision… Being obsessed with her kids that she created another universe
it is a core part of her character and has been for decades.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I felt like the director was trying too hard to make characters the comic book accurate… Like Doctor Strange‘s hair &
I just didn’t like how it was stylized direction wise… I felt like you could see where they tried to make it a horror with certain scenes but then disregarded it later. Also why the hell did
Wanda keep that same motivation from WandaVision… Being obsessed with her kids that she created another universe
she was corrupted by The Dark Hold. It makes people do silly shyt trying to achieve some goal. It's the same book that took hold of 3-Eyes Dr. Strange.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Secret Wars is definitely how they are gonna merge X-Men/Fantastic 4.... But there is a stupid amount of overarching plots going on at the moment... You got the Skrull/Kree, Kang, Multiverse/Secret War, and that Great Value brand Suicide group, Thunderbolts getting assembled..... Can we just slow down.

There’s also a theory about dottie jones = Arcana Jones in Wandavision to introduce the squadron supreme soon.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
we're gonna have to do more Wanda looking for her bytch ass kids in the future, and i guarantee Disney is flirting with the idea of "America Across the Lesboverse" looking for her mothers. that's gonna be a Disney+ show. America training at Kamer Taj then going out to look. We don't need it, but they're determined to spin off spinoffs. why the fukk are we getting an Agatha show?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Wandavision honestly did a horrible job of setting up this film.
most of it just felt like a rehash of Wandavision, and while that was well over a year ago now, it literally feels like we just watched it

hjnm

All Star
Daps
Those were just easter eggs.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
we're gonna have to do more Wanda looking for her bytch ass kids in the future, and i guarantee Disney is flirting with the idea of "America Across the Lesboverse" looking for her mothers. that's gonna be a Disney+ show. America training at Kamer Taj then going out to look. We don't need it, but they're determined to spin off spinoffs. why the fukk are we getting an Agatha show?
Next Avengers... "We need to bring in the big guns"

"Who?"

"Single Mom Wanda. She got to get home to her kids by 5:30. She never comes home late. "

taker597

Superstar
Daps
most of it just felt like a rehash of Wandavision, and while that was well over a year ago now, it literally feels like we just watched it
Did all that try to make her a sympathetic character in the end that may possibly get her shyt together, but noooo... The whole White vision thing mean nothing apparently.

Should of just made her straight evil.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
I think what the REAL issue is some may people was over anticipating this and that hoping or expecting this and that to happen.

Those Reddit & YouTube dweebs had folks geeked up over theories and supposed spoilers that turned out not to be true and now those folks are feelin' let down & disappointed about souped up tales that they spun up in their own minds. :lolbron:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Like we only get the scarlet witch for one movie... She's a way bigger villain than that.