The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
why does Kamer Taj have 1 single minotaur who got 1 single line of muffled dialogue, but no other non-humans? and why did that one woman look exactly like an emaciated Sam Jackson?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i wanna write a really long review about how mediocre i thought this movie was, but no one gives a fukk. We're in a non-3 spidey mcu lull and i continue to blame covid

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Secret Wars is definitely how they are gonna merge X-Men/Fantastic 4.... But there is a stupid amount of overarching plots going on at the moment... You got the Skrull/Kree, Kang, Multiverse/Secret War, and that Great Value brand Suicide group, Thunderbolts getting assembled..... Can we just slow down.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Secret Wars is definitely how they are gonna merge X-Men/Fantastic 4.... But there is a stupid amount of overarching plots going on at the moment... You got the Skrull/Kree, Kang, Multiverse/Secret War, and that Great Value brand Suicide group, Thunderbolts getting assembled..... Can we just slow down.
The Skrulls and secret invasion getting relegated to TV show status over this other shyt still has me upset.

Secret invasion > Civil War, straight up

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I didnt care for Wanda in this at all... The imaginary kids storyline has been trash since Wandavision :camby:
I still think Wanda is a supervillain. Each and every attempt to unmake her a villain is just her warping reality. This is my personal head-canon and I'm sticking to it. :ehh:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I felt like the director was trying too hard to make characters the comic book accurate… Like Doctor Strange‘s hair &
Professor Xavier in a yellow wheelchair thing
I just didn’t like how it was stylized direction wise… I felt like you could see where they tried to make it a horror with certain scenes but then disregarded it later. Also why the hell did
Wanda keep that same motivation from WandaVision… Being obsessed with her kids that she created another universe