The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's why you lost in the sauce, big pimpin
Nah nah, I'm pretty well versed in the multiverse concepts lol.

This movie just wasn't really good, it was just different because it was horror and had more gore than your typical marvel movie.

Which I feel like for some people makes it automatically pretty good.

The story was a mess, the messing over characters, inconsistent power fluctuations, and over none impact of the movie.

This movie reminds me of old 2k super hero movies that were entertaining for the time but actually age terrible. But it has it's one or two charms that will make it a classic stand out.

For instance like X2 and the opening scene with nightcrawler, Charles x being nailed by the actor etc etc.

This movie is much like that....

Daps
These niglets need 2 be at school. I didnt play hooky 4 this shyt :russ:

This the best time to go empty theatre can stretch out minimim noise

Niglets??

Man, yall some c00ns, man. Only ppl I've EVER heard refer to black children as "niglets" is literal white supremacist kkk members.

Negged, you clown.

Lol you emotional ass clown sit down somewhere.

Is this how The Film Room gets down @hex ?

Folks in here calling black children "niglets"?

I know you aint got your Infinity gauntlet right now but when you get your gems back, I hope you snap this cacs account to dust.

Daps
Nah nah, I'm pretty well versed in the multiverse concepts lol.

This movie just wasn't really good, it was just different because it was horror and had more gore than your typical marvel movie.

Which I feel like for some people makes it automatically pretty good.

The story was a mess, the messing over characters, inconsistent power fluctuations, and over none impact of the movie.

This movie reminds me of old 2k super hero movies that were entertaining for the time but actually age terrible. But it has it's one or two charms that will make it a classic stand out.

For instance like X2 and the opening scene with nightcrawler, Charles x being nailed by the actor etc etc.

This movie is much like that....

But you're saying that when you didn't watch part of the story arc. This is a huge story arc kind of on the level of Thanos in the sense of, it spans multiple Marvel properties. It's the equivalent of somebody not liking Endgame when they missed Age of Ultron and Civil War.

You don't know what's going on, playa, no offense. :hubie:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Off one watch I thought it was solid. Of the post-Endgame films I’d rank it 3rd behind NWH & Shang Chi

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read the spoilers
Don't even wanna see the movie any more

Plot sounds mid
I saw it on Wednesday...Fell asleep halfway through.Shyt was a dud imo.Marvel never really goes all out imo.They're the masters of teetering the brink of going all out, but never actually going all out.Absolutely masterful at it.Literal wizards at marketing their brand.You basically saw all the exciting moments in the trailer.

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
It bothers me the best part of this movie was the Illuminati getting stomped out. The Captains just stood back and watched Wanda shred their mans in front of them :mjlol:

America Chavez with that typical I dont know how to use my powers so im going to be as useless as possible. :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol I’m in the minority that didn’t like NWH. Spidey was a whiney brat. The entire hero causes his own problems, saves the day now he’s the hero is bland.

But I have to admit the way Kevin Feige has weaved the MCU is genius. The universe as a whole is a masterpiece. It’s just composed of mid films. Lol.

I love seeing more and more comic characters introduced so I’ll continue to watch lmfao I hate Thor but I’m ready for that story to start the foundation for Hercules, X-Men, or his other sister
"The universe as a whole is a masterpiece.It's just composed of mid films" .....Man! if that's not the perfect way to describe this Marvel bullshyt:wow:.....Dap, Pos Rep:salute: