The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
The obscure stuff is a nod and wink. You don't have to purchase those comics to get it.

If you never watched Wandavision, how do you know that Wanda has imaginary children? There are many that watch the movies and don't consume any other media. That's a curveball for them. You are the minority here.

Y'all ALWAYS defend Feige's decision making.

The whole apple orchard scene? :dahell:

hjnm

All Star
Daps
I hate the Multiverse theory...Marvel comics doesn't use it this way, and they clearly have no clue what to do with it in the MCU. Technically, this Strange wasn't even answering for what he did, they had him on trial for what their version did there.

I hope they kill this multiverse ish. The public didn't even like most of the non-Marvel Studio movies, disliked them more since the MCU, but now they want to seem them return? I don't get it.
Multiverse was always the weakest part of the comics and always led to incomprehensible fukkery.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
lol this joint was 'gory'

1.So America has 2 moms in the comics? lol she from an Amazonian Spanish speaking planet or something? :mjlol:
2.Crowd went wild for Reed Richards, Pro X got a solid applaud too
3.This didnt suck but was short for what I was expecting, but I guess we shouldn't look at this as a bookend
White folks gonna hate that and call it woke lol. Although I thought they were pandering hard with that

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
On a side note

That whole scene was when the movie took a turn

When she said America's name but Strange was like....I never said her name :comeon:

I was like oh shyt Wanda about to be CRAZY Wanda :ohhh:
Yeah

Wanda "well why don't you bring America here, we can protect her" :leon: :troll:

Strange like :ehh: wait a minute :leostare:

Wanda "I'll be reasonable" :troll::demonic:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Yeah

Wanda "well why don't you bring America here, we can protect her" :leon: :troll:

Strange like :ehh: wait a minute :leostare:

Wanda "I'll be reasonable" :troll::demonic:
When she said that, and he didn’t immediately acknowledge it, I thought I was tripping.

like wait, how she already know her name and why he just going along with it :lupe:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, Tom Cruise would never take on a bit role

EaBLYWpXkAAVQEg.jpg
Next to RDJ, this character arguably was the best and most memorable one from that movie.
Unless, it was a funny cameo death like Brad Pitt in Deadpool (maybe), I doubt he would go for being an Illuminati member here because they were glorified jobbers.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.