Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Rell Lauren said:
If you never watched Wandavision, how do you know that Wanda has imaginary children? There are many that watch the movies and don't consume any other media. That's a curveball for them. You are the minority here.

I've never seen Wandavision

Strange flat out tells us they're fake. Now I don't know the details on why, etc. but I know they're fake cause the movie tells us. And I can infer enough about why she sought after them.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Also...even though Christine said that Strange was from 616

I don't think MCU is gonna be 616 :patrice:

I think that it just happens that they call the MCU 616...but it's NOT 616 because where are the X-Men and the Fantastic Four:jbhmm:

Unless Kang really has fukked the timeline up THAT MUCH :lupe:
There are currently 3 616s it seems.

MCU
Comics
And Spider Verse - Peter B.Parker’s 616 verse.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
LMAOOOOO at this comparison. SATC movie was based off of the series. There is no SATC movie without the show.

I'm done. Marvel Set is a bunch of bytches that can't accept criticism.
it's the perfect example. BECAUSE THEY ARE CONNECTED. lol. the people behind the MCU have clearly stated that MCU stuff is all connected. but like i said, yall want stuff explained, then yall skip the explanation. :mjlol:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
The obscure stuff is a nod and wink. You don't have to purchase those comics to get it.

If you never watched Wandavision, how do you know that Wanda has imaginary children? There are many that watch the movies and don't consume any other media. That's a curveball for them. You are the minority here.

Y'all ALWAYS defend Feige's decision making.
Youre DEFINITELY talking to the wrong one on that point :laff:

you know she has imaginary children because she dreamed them in the beginning of the movie and she said they go away when she wakes up

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Is that captain Marvel in canon at all? Could’ve been Mar-vell or Noh-Varr :francis:

reed richards getting moked out before we got to see any usage of his powers really :francis:

no black panther or ironman in the illuminati :francis:

not big deals really but really them being there for exposition and canon fodder is a disappointment. Especially without KANG, who i expected.
Yeah this was the first thing my homie said to me after he movie because I read comics and he used to but he's not up on shyt like we are on The Coli and when I explained to him the concept of the Illuminati, who was in it, and how it came to be, he was like :damn:

And then we watched Wanda murk out every member without really breaking a sweat and the first thing he said after the flick was:

"Damn either we been seeing a nerfed Wanda or this Illuminati ain't the real ones"

And TBH it's a little bit of both considering what we know from the comics :yeshrug:

Daps
These niglets need 2 be at school. I didnt play hooky 4 this shyt :russ:

This the best time to go empty theatre can stretch out minimim noise

Niglets??

Man, yall some c00ns, man. Only ppl I've EVER heard refer to black children as "niglets" is literal white supremacist kkk members.

Negged, you clown.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Im here now and some parent brought their 8 years and under kids here.

Misery
I will never go to the movies again unless its Alamo Drafthouse or something that has the same experience

Talk? GTFO :camby:

Cellphone? GTFO:camby:

KIDS? :camby:

I want peace, quiet, and a Moscow Mule to enjoy my movie :ufdup:

Last edited:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Wanda's acting carried the entire movie.

It was like she was acting with amateurs throughout the entire film (Strange and Wong included)

Her performance was wasted by the bad acting and childish cgi themes. America Chavez's acting was freaking horrible.

During the mid point, I was wishing this was a Wanda movie with Strange as a cameo. The directors of Wanda Vision would've gave this movie justice.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I will never go to the movies again unless its Alamo Drafthouse or something that has the same experience

Talk? GTFO :camby:

Cellphone? GTFO:camby:

KIDS? :camby:

I want piece, quiet, and a Moscow Mule to enjoy my movie :ufdup:
Alamo Drafthouse is my shyt :noah:

They have the best customized trailers with their movies