The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
  • If Ultrons were in that world, where is Iron Man? I kept waiting for him to show up.
  • Where is White Vision right now?
  • Is Scarlet Witch dead?
  • I think that was the last time we'll ever see Patrick Stewart at Professor X. He really really showed his age on screen. I'm glad we got a glimpse of OG Professor X before it's rebooted
  • No Shang-Chi, Abomination tie-ins. I thought there would be. I still don't know what's going on with Wong in the other movies.
  • No Kang? When Strange told Christine to defend him, I thought he meant when TVA shows up to prune the timeline.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
B-, they left some stuff on the table.

I'm in the minority, but the first was better. Cameos and Raimi were worth the admission price however. I just really felt some things were unnecessarily included and some opportunities were missed.
My exact rating. Act 3 was legit bad to me…and the movie fell off after the major cameo action scene.

its better than antman 1 or 2, thor 2, or gotg 2
Its not as good as any of the spiderman movies, gotg 1
and on par with ragnarok at best

Last edited:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Is that captain Marvel in canon at all? Could’ve been Mar-vell or Noh-Varr :francis:

reed richards getting moked out before we got to see any usage of his powers really :francis:

no black panther or ironman in the illuminati :francis:

not big deals really but really them being there for exposition and canon fodder is a disappointment. Especially without KANG, who i expected.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
pez said:
  • I think that was the last time we'll ever see Patrick Stewart at Professor X. He really really showed his age on screen. I'm glad we got a glimpse of OG Professor X before it's rebooted

it's sometimes tough to even watch him on Picard

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Wow y'all not letting a little serial murder ride no more? :hhh::dwillhuh:
She killed the top shelf of another universe and dusted some 616 wizards too. I dunno how they gonna go forward with her. They'll need a memory wipe, time travel swap, or replace her with good multiverse version. This variant is over. They'll keep her on the shelf to light up Kang in the next Avengers before blowing herself up or something.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
The craziest part of every blockbuster being about comic books I never read is that you could be making up any of those names and I would have no clue
:mjlol: fair enough

thats me and Moon Knight…i just cannot care and have no fukkin idea whats going on lmao