The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Other than seeing Tobey again , what the hell was there to remember about that wack ass No Way Home?:mjlol:

Movie was endgame status :scust:

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
Scarlet Witch mourning her children is the most dangerous thing I’ve seen in the MCU. She was only upset about Vision when she almost sent Thanos into the sun. Imagine if he had to try and fight this Wanda solo :hubie:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Scarlet Witch mourning her children is the most dangerous thing I’ve seen in the MCU. She was only upset about Vision when she almost sent Thanos into the sun. Imagine if he had to try and fight this Wanda solo :hubie:
Well its one of the most dangerous things in comics…it led to the destruction of the avengers, the creation of a pocket universe, and the death of 99% of all mutants.

it was actually underpowered here as a threat

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
OOOOH.

I completely forgot about the second Secret Wars LOL...I guess that's how forgettable a lot of it was to me. When I replied, I instantly thought OG Secret Wars.

My bad LOL But it does make sense given the current MCU landscape.

I fully expect an amalgamation of the two events. Trust!

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I hope that is the end of Wanda, she’s not redeemable at this point, any variants
Hmm. I doubt it. If they can try to redeem Loki who I would say is worse. Wanda at least had a reason most of us ( parents ) who could relate to lol

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
The Honorable Kevin Feige said a while back that What If? and Wandavision would be canon, basically low-key telling everybody to watch and pay attention because it WILL be on the test.
I think Wanda vision is the only must see before this.

What if and even NWH are just like cool little Easter eggs for this.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
A TV show that got cancelled because people weren't watching. Even if they know who Peggy Carter is, they don't know how she became Captain America if they never watched the Disney+ TV show so it is relevant.

I never saw the show but they give enough explanation, you see him use his power before it's used against him. Also the Captain Carter is self explanatory.