BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Lmao Wanda did the Illuminati so nasty :damn::mjlol:

popped Black Bolts helmet like a balloon

:wow:
Twisting Professors X’s head around :sadcam:

Reed getting ripped apart :huhldup:

Dr Strange taking over his dead self and the dead souls to fight The Scarlet Witch. :ooh::ohlawd::myman:
I have to say Raimi’s direction really shines with comic book movies because comic panels can be used to create unique looking perspective and shots.
:demonic:A mother's love is a powerful force.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
fukk the trash ass Illumanti. Worst fukking Marvel Super Team that the only fukking smart thing they ever did was send Hulk into space... And that shyt was still dumb.

Glad Wanda bury the whole organization.

Keep John as Reed

Man... Bolt death got to be most graphic thing that I've seen in a long time.

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
The way she was bodying cats was ridiculous :russ:

@Neo The Resurrected ONE you and Fiegie did a great job Pimp faking niccas for years.

All this time people thought and was MAAAAAAAD that Brie Captain Marvel was the strongest person in the MCU but in the reality it was Scarlet Witch

It was ALWAYS Scarlet Witch:mjlol:

Well played:russ:
She may have been a glass cannon, but she was the only Avenger to force Thanos to launch a hailmary airstrike on himself. This version of Wanda would have fukked Grimace up.:merchant:

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
fukk the trash ass Illumanti. Worst fukking Marvel Super Team that the only fukking smart thing they ever did was send Hulk into space... And that shyt was still dumb.

Glad Wanda bury the whole organization.

Keep John as Reed

Man... Bolt death got to be most graphic thing that I've seen in a long time.
I saw the film 8 hours ago and I am still thinking about Bolt's death. It's so fukking wild.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This movie is why I can’t trust critics. I enjoyed this way more than NWH :dead:

this was def a better movie. NWH was entertaining in the realm of meeting MCU requirements but this was actually a better film imo. Lol Superhero Evil Dead

sam could prob do an insane Marvel Zombie flick

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Someone said this upcoming phase of the MCU is supposed be Strange/Wong heavy, I figure with the introduction of Egyptian Gods, Demons, and other entities, the final battle of the Phase 6 is gonna be lit. They'll be leading the charge like Tony into what I hear will be Secret Wars.

The world is expanding. We're going from cosmic to extradimensional levels. Hopefully, F4/XMen/Inhumans will still be a thing. I need to see Negative Zone, Phoenix, Doom Galactus Now that the watcher is canon, I wonder when we'll see things like the abstracts and the living tribunal. I assume GOTG/Thor will cover the cosmic side of things, Strange will be dealing with the multiverse, and Wanda and Moon Knight will be introducing to the spiritual stuff.

Was America gonna drop Wanda into Hell? Or was that Mustafar? Marvel: What If showed Vader's castle, IIRC. If that was Hell, maybe we'll get Mephisto.

Strange mentioned Spider-man, so he knows that he cast a spell to save the multiverse, he just wiped his memory of Peter Parker. Anonymous Spider-Man dynamics with other characters will be a riot.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
the mention of
The Incursions
solidified it.

Incursions happened more recently in Time Runs Out. I think they would go with that before Secret Wars, especially since they're really harping on this multiverse thing.