The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I really wish we got Superior Iron Man. I liked that world’s version of Illuminati, but it missed him I think. I find it funny that they got their hero’s killed, and are left with one dude on the council.
I don’t think Tom Cruise was gonna show up just to get killed by Wanda in 10 minutes :pachaha:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Raimi killed it directing wise. He did a phenomenal job. Glad to see Raimi back doing Superhero movies.

My only critique is, The Russo Bros seem to have the best handle on Doctor Strange from a character level. His best character depiction is in Infinity War.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Enjoyed the movie, Strange and Wanda/SW were great throughout. The Illuminati reveal would have been such a crowd roarer if it was kept under wraps, but only got alight level of applause. If I had to give grips I'd say I wasn't the biggest fan of how FF & X-Men get introduced to the MCU/big screen, and how after SW got 'defeated' after all she did throughout the movie.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Does the Hispanic chick now make it easier for basically any multiverse varient to pop in the MCU without much hassle now?

Venom, Wolverine etc?

And since Marvel and DC have worked on comic cross overs in the past it would be kinda epic to bring over Henry Cavill later on down the line or something (insane I know but not impossible) especially since DCs not using him

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Critics are out of their fukking minds. The fact They gave No way home better reviews on Rotten tomatoes than Doctor Strange 2 and The batman just baffles me.
I don't get it. NWH had like no real writing. It was just some adlibs on a shoestring cliff note plot.