The Official "Dr. Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness" Thread

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Dude, anyone that doesn’t want a spoiler should NOT be here. I need to talk about this.

Who was the girl in the end credits scene?
Yo I thought that was Magik but apparently it's Clea

Yo am I bugging or did I see the Living Tribunal at the beginning :ohhh:[/ SPOILER]

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Finally a fukking MCU movie that doesn’t look like it was just created in a fukking lab :ohlawd:

Elizabeth Olsen killed it (literally). I’m glad they had Wanda be the villain for the entire movie. No redemption bullshyt. She was a monster til the end :wow:

Raimi was the perfect choice for this. Movie was the perfect length. Hell I wouldn’t have even been mad if it was a little longer but less is more.

Best MCU movie since IW

Daps
Wanted to see what people thought of the movie and instead I get a big ass spoiler in an no spoiler thread :francis:

I tried to tell brehs but they ain't listening. I know @hex said his mod powers are gone right now. Yall may have to bring in the other guy to get these fools straight. :merchant:

I hate you got spoiled, breh, I really do.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Wanted to see what people thought of the movie and instead I get a big ass spoiler in an no spoiler thread :francis:

sbCYIFs.jpg

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I tried to tell brehs but they ain't listening. I know @hex said his mod powers are gone right now. Yall may have to bring in the other guy to get these fools straight. :merchant:

I hate you got spoiled, breh, I really do.
Mod powers gone:dead:
This site really took a nose dive after that "update" attempt. Oh well, might as well go find out what else happened