The official deavors 2023 thread .

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Damn I thought they were just releasing people in corporate :picard:

That Emma tweet is self either at its finest :wow: is that Moss dude the one that injured Big E and others? Should’ve been gone :pacspit:

I liked what I saw from Ali. Hopefully he goes to AEW, but then again they probably wouldn’t use him.
Ridge not Moss

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
It was time to let Ziggler go. Dude was just going for that easy check, can’t say I blame him but he had many opportunities if he wanted to actually be a star to leave and do that. He would have been able to come back bigger like all those other guys. He kinda chose this life for himself IMO

Now you in your 40s and midcard 4 life. Nobody’s going to take you seriously as their world champion and whatever name your going to have to go by is going to take people years to connect you to it.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
and nothing of note was missed.

Shelton going to do what he can do and come back in a few years into a cushy role as a producer or working with NXT

bald.

the same people that think this bum is good listen to Joyner Lucas.

Lol what's wrong with Swerve?

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Xia Li too :lupe::mjcry:
trey-songz.gif

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Nemeth brothers are legit at minimum ROH tag champs…

Nah thats AEW main roster... thats Dolph Ziggler.. we not doing that... fued with the ass boys incoming...Zinger finally gonna confront his illegitimate pops Billy Gunn. And AEW might as well sign Body Hayward to make the Cypher complete....into the Assverse the saga continues:dame: